ADDICTED

Cool palace, I can relate! Will try finish maybe nikimaliza I might paint a picture of a couple of the characters.

Story iko fiti… Awesome writing skills too

nimesoma sasa, hekaya sio mbaya!¬

Everyman believes he has a very big di*k. That’s the moral of the story…i think.

It’s true
I wonder why
Because Elvo used to tell me of he used to represent and reach thresholds but seemingly, judging from the reaction and proclamations of Kate, it seems all that was hot air.
To back up my claims, some time after I had started hitting it, Elvo alikuwa dry spell akaenda kuomba slices.
Obviously, having the advantage of being an ex, and with the so called prowess that he so claimed, it should have been an easy decision for the young lady to oblige.
But unfortunately for my guy, he was denied slices outright. Funny enough I was threatened by the young lady to show up and service her later that night.
I’ll never brag about my prowess or the size of my lamboka because I don’t have anything more to prove.

Student manenos! Hii forum has been infiltrated by uni students! Admin,give them their own forum kitambo warudi shule.

BS