Adebayor

I think the ‘war’ here is not between Ade and his brothers and sisters but between his wife and his mother. That’s where the beef is. Maybe he is helping the wife’s siblings at the expense of his. That always happen especially kwa wale wamekaliwa chapo. Probably that’s why his mother, brother & sisters have ganged up against him. My take.

I don’t think so. If your own family can go to a radio station and talk ill of you despite what you have done for them, then that is a big problem.

The thing is people shouldnt start being nice to you when you get money. Typical of family members who didnt give a fuck abt you when you were growing up and sometimes outright talking ill of you. Alafu your mother shouldnt tell you what to do with your wife sababu she is not in that position. On the other hand your wife shouldnt meddle with your relationship with your mother. After all, alimpata. If your mother thinks you are being controlled by your wife, she is looking down on you, and vise versa.

2 Likes

kama umenunulia watu nyumba wamerent out they shouldnt bother with what you are doing with the rest of the money. It doesnt matter whether you are buying aeroplanes for women or doing nothing. Houses worth millions of $$ that they can rent out?

Halafu to make it worse, wanaanza ati uwapeleke Europe. Ndiyo wakusumbue zaidi.

Bottomline: Adebayor should man up and make his own decisions on who to deal with and who not to. Listening to every tom dick and @uwesmake (no pun intended) in his family, is bringing him down, together with his career.

Hao marela wa huyu jamaa wameshiba sana. Inafaa awaonyeshe njaa ni nini.

1 Like

my friend, stick to the topic. Your thread is about Adebayo’s lamentations. Mambo ya mara Tottenham inaingilia wapi sasa? If you have lived in Africa long enough and you happen to be successful, you will understand that your relatives believe you owe them big time for your success hence demands za kishenzi. How the hell do your relatives demand uwajenge nyumba na uwape mshahara ndio relationship yao na wewe ikuwe poa? Meaning their relationship with you is determined by how much you satisfy their crazy demands.

My point was he’s currently playing for Tottenham and the way things are going he will be clubless soon…mostly because of this domez. Remember there was a time tottenham gave him time off to go and sort his issues…?

Shoe***

1 Like

Corrected…

AS LONG AS HE INSULTED UNCLE ARSENE WENGER AND THE ARSENAL FANS AND NEVER APOLOGIZED, HE WILL GO BACK TO TOGO DEAD BROKE

1 Like

Hio ya family having to depend on you for their upkeep ni upus, if am the one making the cash I have all the right to decide how I use it. In the African context am expected to look after my parents in their old age but brothers and sisters is not a must, they can as well go fend for themselves coz once I start giving them handouts they will always sit around doing alot of nothing and then run to me with the “nipee kakitu” line. Remember easy come easy go, the cash wont be put into good use simply because there is always more from where the last one came from. If I was the one wearing that shoe wangeyipanga

maswali ya post ingine waleta hapa ya nini?

Read the whole conversation then get back to me me…

SCHUPIT WACHA CYPHER AULIZE UKWELI

sadly these stories are repeated in nearly all families especially those parents who believed wanasomesha mtoto apate “kazi mzuri” awasaidie

Unfortunately this is typical 4 guys in the diaspora. I know a guy who is not in speaking terms with his father coz of similar issues. Ade probably is frustrated n decided to vent.

Ku-bitch publicly ni noma…but let’s be honest there are people who have devils for family members…not everyone has
a wise and nurturing mother, a caring father or good siblings…I know a woman who sold all her property akae na boi wa mtaa
and her last born son ni kitu mid 30s…huyu utaita mama kweli??

Those relatives of his are dicks, kama ni mimi wanaeza wakanitambua…