adinistration of mchele, pishori

Dude lets not make this a tribal website like dailypost. Guys are here to share news, jokes, HEKAYAS and often Troll each other(without catching feelings). You my guy are not cool at all.

cc… All Talkers.

9 Likes

hehe nice story lad, quite interesting but am curious how did you do all this while sitting on the fence ? o_O

hehe nice story lad, quite interesting but am curious how did you do all this while sitting on the fence ? o_O

2 Likes

ukweli huuma

[ATTACH=full]10654[/ATTACH]

Peace

3 Likes

Hehe reminds me of a kachick she was asmatic n she started convulsing while I was caressing her men imagine aibu yote my dick shinked had no idea on 1st aid…

it was not on the fence but by the fence, you know the embankment that surrounds ploughed land.

NB* The ending was changed so as to appease furious mods @Electronics4u

1 Like

Bill Cosby is proud

Good man! Bonga points ntakuongeza.

Fisi ni fisi tu. :smiley:

Not funny, kindly take this photo down…what if that was your brother or your kid

1 Like

lol thread posted at approx 2pm. Here we are at midnight. The lessons on how “sarcasm” and “free speech” works continue.

SMDH.

Haiyayayayai …only on KTalk

Ave also come across those fainting types,she would wake up n find me in the middle of the game n the mwenjoyo continues. I wud laugh at her later as she tries to xplain to me how she gets carried away…

Mchele Lazima swara adungwe