ADMEAN!!!!!!

Because they don’t agree to your opinions?

:slight_smile:

Nope. Those are my views. Ktalk is a corporate and bjurmann Is a distinct entity. His views doesn’t change shait. Nevertheless peddling lies is a no no. Ktalk will continue without my opinion. But I don’t use malicious rumours picked out of my ass to influence. There is a difference

In fact mods if you go through all my comments and or threads,you will find none casting insinuations. Freedom but with responsibility. Never have I posted that so n so is missing while it is not true. Or has been transferred. Never. Hebu check my threads uone.

What villagers here want is post anything without responsibility between now n 8th. That is where mods should come in.

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
Nope, because one is a lousy human being /psychopath and the other is a hate monger…

Attach your evidence here we have a loook t it

Not really @Eng’iti but sometimes you have to stand up for country no matter how small your contribution is.

And call shait when you see it

Nope, i will not help them/you to advance that narrative… unlike you i have zero tolerance for hate speech i will call it out whenever i see it… ask @jigranny amekula equator mara mbili courtesy of yours truly.

Where exactly do the rumours come from,??? Not here in the village definitely…hizi ni siasa zenye zina endelea…

Kama wewe as an individual entity uko na haki yaku piga siasa pia wengine wacha wapige kama wewe…

Rumours will be there whether you like them or not!!!

Your right of throwing a fist ends on my cheeks…sasa kama sija rusha ngumi kwa uso yako shida iko wapi…

Jazzman just like you is a human and his views will not satisfy you 100%…let bygones be bygones …

Let the village thrive…kupiga siasa ndani ya barracks ndio makosa

I fail to understand why as a member of the armed forces you get mad when people talk about the forces yet you actively participate in political discussions in this website while claiming that the forces are apolitical. we cannot simply delete topics about the forces just because you requested, that would be equivalent to censorship. this is the internet and there will always be those with misinformation and lots of rumours too and those who correct them. The same way you claim you have a right to your opinion is the same way other talkers have a right to theirs and a right to post too as long as they are not breaking the site rules.
I understand the political season is here, we as the staff are extra vigilant but we cannot work effectively on our own without your help. So use that report button if you feel that something is not right and we have not seen it.

Niriembo jazzman nang’o???

You have been diagnosed bipolar tendency here sometimes before. Ulipona?

Can you please remind me Which doctor diagnosed me?

If he was unfairly punished he would have been here with a different handle to tell his side of the story. Let him serve his time. Won’t go into details

My point is very simple. But your left brain was detached from your right. As such you have all five senses but can’t reason. If kdf has Said its apolitical. That is corporate having sworn by the President and took that oath…

Why are you entertaining nonsense?

And especially on military. I can say uotp or rwneb Na huwezi nizuia. Those are my personal opinions. Especially incognito.

When have I wronged? That was an opinion. My friend if you read through some posts here,you are entertaining a Congo kind of Republic. It pains me when some posts drum up for war. Nyinyi. Mnacheza Na vita. Mnacheza Sana. Delete everything about military. It was a request. Sijalazimisha. I thought I warn you.

I wanted some restraint. A guard somehow. Because people are running here to peddle falsehoods. And its painful. I wanted admin to delete any info military. It was a request. Not a must. Humble request.

Every talker has a right to post whatever they want as long as it doesn’t break the site rules and not because @bjurmann thinks it’s nonsense. If you don’t like it here then walk the plank.

And you cannot see @muchunu or @Ruffneck here. Because they pushing for a sinister motive with those threads

You are stupid. But I can’t deal with that. Because a stupid son is a liability to its mother. Not bjurmann. Make your bed n sleep on it nigga. Its not wrong because I said so. It was work in progress. But how can a bedshitter born 1997 know about it? Akiona karura anadhani amefika? Grow up mahn. And you have a stupid name for a mode

@Deorro umeingiza zile feelings zako za kawaida za upussy.Telling a talker to walk the plank just because of a request is being inconsiderate and childish.