Admin and mods

Anko Nini hizo umeblock na Nini unadownload

@administrator, I have a different question for you. Please can you let me know if the stories doing the rounds here that Patco owns shares za KTalk are true. Please ni muhimu sana. He is one of the most blocked talkers here and he was v instrumental in the breakdown of a good site RCBowen where he used to insult people going by the handle ICC supporter. Unfortunately Rich had not installed the IGNORE button so credible guys left one by one and he was left all alone tagging folk for matusi but onge response.
Please clear this one.
Thenx.

Mrembo naomba nikushike hizo nywele zako nashorol

@Mrs Shosho mbona una quote na unauliza admin swali .

Bae, Ya kweli wazijua……kabsa. Sasa nimezifanya twisting kidogo…nazileta Jamu next year because you politely turned down my invite.Si U come twende Emirates with this Talker friend of mine jetting in from somewhere but insists I must take accompany him. My pleas of mimi ni Chelsea die hard fell on his waxed ears. Can you imagine the agony of accompanying him on a guided tour of the place which he has to pay for? yawn and yawn again. Tukionanga statues za kina Tierionry, Ian Wright na kadhalika…

Rephrase…I tagged the Administrator…