ADMIN BE FAIR

[ATTACH=full]135756[/ATTACH] You want to mean supporters of the other alliance would not do such a thing if their main man won the election?

Makena=Meffi

Si kama nyinyi. We see guys celebrating when they win, but mungiki youve pushed it abit far kiasi. Kwanza masufferer.

Some of your guys do it with so much passion nikama amepata a cabinet post.

As if a mungiki president will change his life overnight!

:D:D

@GeorginaMakena Thank you.

Fanya hivi NYONGWA!

Skiza hio upunguze machungu, fuckin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I68DcEvWM8

Ive not mentioned any community please. What I am saying is that if we are tolerating ethnic bigotry then let’s condone it across the board. And vice versa! Let it not be,partisan! If this forum is a tribalism free area then delete all posts that puts down another ethnic group. However since putting women down is the norm here I don’t expect much in the way of zero tolerance to negative ethnicity! However,if @admin looks the other way to encourage free speech even when its offensive to certain groups then let us see that apply across the board to all members! Not a few from one specific ethnic group!

Thanks Daddy.Tuko Pamoja!

You are wrong Georgina. I have not been here v long either but I think they are non-partisan when things go pear shaped. But that is just me, Kenyan politics has never been my forte.

There is something I need to share with you. For a while now I have been finding messages in my inbox with a link asking me to join some website by ahem new villagers(indeed) which I lengad. Then some Ktalk friends send me a link to that website seyying this guys are gossiping about you over there at Kenya Post or something like that. So this Sunday I decided to check this manenoz out as I had lots of time on my hands. Truesay. I found a bunch of guys vibing each other but actually gossiping about talkers here one of them being you and me. They were feeling sorry for you as you are NASA leaning and were fearing that you are struggling to stand up for yourself and were wondering aloud if you could decamp over there. …

As for me, I am needed there to deliver pokoste services to one of them who mentioned me a few times and said he knows I am vvv lonely. Pris arao me to raff out raod…
Nilicheka saaaaaaana. Have a look at their website if you wish. Some of them are here on Ktalk! waaah kweli.

They sent me a link. Back before I learnt to keep my trolls in check by blocking. Enyewe kuna watu with some pathetic lives till theyre now having a forum to discuss members in another forum.I will not be surprised they’re the owners of the propaganda of the jango lady frm FB so that nikasirike nitoke hapa niende huko.Kenyans have bcm desperate aki. Huko siezi waste time. Those are losers. I don’t respect poachers! Buh inakaa there’s good money to be made.I will start mine for women only. These Mama groups its just manude photos of men. I was in another one for mucene but with tym photos za nude wanaume including Madowo and Miguna.Nikasema lemme chuck before hubby finds those photos.

Oh great to know, the whoever will be waiting or my vitus huko/hapa fore and fore. Which Jang’o lady? I rarely visit FB…months. But a women’s only thing itakua just that umama like in real life…too many women anywhere together even in the Kigoshos that my ngeos attend still does not work.

WORD…is gossiping!

N

Nilisema kwa hii forum tutatahiri watu nikapigwa mstari