Admin chieth!!

Effidence or it never happened

Igongona

Kwanza huyo anakuwanga na sheepishly hidden crude pervert quotes. Namjua. He carefully tucks them in a satirical quotes.You just have to read in between his lines .

Sijambo mzee Gashui.

greek fake ya raikipia,
kuhaana atia kimakia?

Ati hiatus, Mathighs acha uongo.

Nimekuwa Belgium for some time.

:D:D:D
Ng’ombe gani inasumbua 001?
[ATTACH=full]201625[/ATTACH]

Hakuna kitu kama hio VC, yako ndio fake kabisa. It’s Igongona. Kwani haukosoma wirute guthoma ibuku ria mbere?

:D:D
This one has made my day

She is hunting for “likes” to become the next village sponsor

kwani ni mbaya?

Diree na uuruu…dugathukie ki-grikiii manii kana “igogona” nikiii ta dariria nyuuuba

Reason why I also talked of personal understand of the term…

You murder the language by default

Admin just wants to know your real names. Akikutumia email ataona jina lako etc. He can then use that to investigate more about you. Now you know. Deorro akifinywa makende anaweza kwambia full names and probably facebook profiles za most talkers hapa. You aren’t completely anonymous.

We aren’t that stupid to use emails with our real names.
Well, some of us.

You mean Ole Wenu are not your real names? :oops: and here I was thinking that if I ever read the Daily Nation and saw an article of a goat farmer called Ole Wenu I’ll have solved that puzzle by connecting the 2. You mean to tell me no person called @pseudonym or @Meria Mata exist in real life? This makes life too difficult.

True that.
My email for ktalk is a stand alone. I rarely even access it coz there’s no need

ata yangu
its [email protected]

sioni mtu ame kuuliza