Admin chieth!!!

There is so much hate in this thread, abusive speech doesn’t really solve anything…, i’m sure you would have reported if someone else was derailing your thread, but since it’s you doing it then it’s an offence worth hurling insults.

Bull…!!!

@Phylgee it boils your blood, doesn’t it? In kigreek they call it kuhyokerwo :smiley:
I just ignore these things.

why?

…Chiet!!!

I’m sure you do

Samehea turdmin ni njaanuary

Go to hell!! Take all your staff with you… @Meria Mata first on the list.

You really want to be in Siberia.

let me tell you a little secret @Meria Mata == @admin

I do. They throw barbs at me all the time. I just respond with facts

You guys deleted all my posts on that thread… Even the emojis. If I was so off topic, why can I see other people’s comments too which aren’t relevant. I won’t kiss ass… Siberia nitaenda

Who asked you?? Do I seem interested??

Try harder.

Si ni Jana tu ulikua unarequest kurushwa siberia,now the light has been focused on you Kidogo tu na ushaanza kuteta

By the way, how come you didn’t ban @Ice_Cube and @introvert when you banned @nairobilay? #facepalm yaani he’s not even banned, more like completely gone? I can’t even tag him!

The point is, he wasn’t the only one who posted a thread insulting you or your staff. How come you have so many feels for particular/specific talkers?

Am disappointed
Hio miaka yooote umekaa hapa hujui matusi

one word…Consistency

:oops: well lookie here! The tagging works if you remember how to spell his name correctly. It doesn’t appear in the drop down list of suggested usernames though … hmmmmmm I wonder why …

Consistency with feelings? You’re seriously in the wrong business.