@admin Is So Predictable

@admin, i am under sieke

I thought ads go with site traffic… Kama hamna MTU anapost juu kuogopa admin where will they get traffic…

Tuko 29,000. With such numbers, 2,000 can be pissed off without affecting the amazing adwords revenues. :wink:

[ATTACH=full]213476[/ATTACH]

no of users using this increasing ndio inawafinya…
[ATTACH=full]213475[/ATTACH]

I will protect anybody who stands for what is right

watching from a distance

Why did you block replies to your announcement, yet you’re not god to predict that replies after that point were going to stand for what is wrong?

Hata sielewi unafanya nini kwa huu uzi.

[SIZE=7]U[/SIZE]

Wait, so i’m not allowed to comment now. Whats the problem with the laws? or is it locking of threads that you find offensive.

[ATTACH=full]213477[/ATTACH]

Nobody said you were not allowed to comment.

In fact, you have just joined a thread by people who believe passionately in freedom of expression, right after brutally quashing it by closing responses on your own thread and then deleting @kah tony’s attempt to continue discussion.

I’m surprised that you now want to ‘contribute’ (hopefully not dictate), but wonder whether you appreciate debate.

Okay, so tell me what you would do differently

Your response leaves much to be desired. A fully fledged admin responding with horrible punctuation and grammar. Appoint somebody with more gray matter to handle public relations.

If you judge purely based on grammar then you are the one who needs adjusting

You sit aside and watch, but try and suppress the urge to wag that preachy finger the way you always do.

heshima ni muhimu nanii

Wachanga mafeelings nawe pia uneambiwa mara mingi sana

The responses are full of estrogen. I can put my money where my mouth is because I know who is responding. The guy who usually says, “so uende basi”

@Nattydread I was also surprised. If it is a matter of content these guys are worried about, they should be ready to engage stakeholders. Yes, I’m a stakeholder of this site.

Hey, wipe that streak of brown shit off the point of your nose before everybody figures out what you’ve been doing.

It’s actually in the interest of this community that this must happen, it might seem rash, and there are no feelings involved.