ADMIN Jibu swali before we take matters into our own hands

:D:D:D:D:D

so what we’re being told is that we can upload threads and comments then delete them within the space of an hour, yes?

1 Like

You have the right of deleting content you generated any time just contact any of the staff members.

I’m sure my good pal @Meria Mata is finding it hard to suppress a chuckle right now. Juzi ameitwa insurance broker, jana afisa wa NTSA, leo ni posting robot :D:D:D:D:D

2 Likes

@admin and your “staff”, if you have a problem with competitors, why not do what every other businessperson does and improve your business model to encourage your target market to pick you over the competitor? This nonsense of quoting random info pulled from your azz about Google ranking and bla bla bla is so fvcking lame!

P.S

That was the lamest comment in the entire fvcking world! Even if these users do have a competing website, WE ALL AGREE that we should have the rights to delete and edit our posts! THERE WAS NO NEED TO EVEN TAG THEM OR BRING THEM INTO THIS DISCUSSION!!!

WTF ARE YOU RUNNING HERE? XOJANE.COM???

6 Likes

Editing should have a time frame. One hour max. Deletion by moderators only. We need an audit trail. We do not want people inciting tribal animosity for example and when tribal clashes occur they conveniently delete the offensive material.

I’ve noticed a common bias that shows up in some villagers: they believe that the staff of ktalk are stupid or uncreative. They’ll look at the way things are run and identify inefficiencies or bad systems, and decide that those conditions exist because of dumb decisions on the part of founders or employees.

This is a bad belief to hold. In truth, the decisions enacted by the management are usually founded and run by intelligent people making smart and logical decisions. That doesn’t mean that all the decisions they make are necessarily the right ones, but they’re rarely a function of outright stupidity.

9 Likes

Wasee. Can we postpone this discussion hadi Monday?
Saa hii ni saa ya fombe.

2 Likes

@admin pls tell us what else you’ve noticed … we’re all new to the Interwebz and have never seen how other forums are run. This is our first time so we need your guidance.

1 Like

Also, you were pretty quiet on that comment I made about the issue of breach of privacy. Its pretty clear the bigger issue here is dissemination of information which can only be accessed by you and your “staff” rather than users hacking each others’ accounts. Or is this one of those times when ya’ll ignore my comments and pretend like nuthin’ gives?

2 Likes

What kind of information are you referring to ?

I’m sure you have experienced the Interwebz before and you have seen how forums are run and profoundly understand that it’s a free world, you’re not entitled to be here.

7 Likes

[ATTACH=full]23906[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

WAZIII ADMIN FUKUZA HUYO MAMA NYANGAU

3 Likes

forgive my ignorance but what’s the big issue here?

nice! I’m glad you’re being calm and rational 'cause that confirms that I’m the crazy emotional female and we can all lay this issue to rest. Let’s attribute those comments I made to my ovaries.

2 Likes

I would love to delete my threads. @admin , can i request you delete my threads so i may come back with rogue posts.

2 Likes

What happend while i was away.
Can someone update me asap

I honestly don’t see what the big issue is here …

@admin this is your website… run it as you see fit and be ready for any consequences that Mau arise… you could give the deletion option a trial period and see how it goes… my two cents

Wow!
The most intelligent being this side of the Sahara. :smiley:

1 Like