ADMIN kindly prevent theft in the village, senior elders please tag admin

Admin those of us who criticise serikali, are we out of reach? I wonder if one day some of us will get loud knocks on our doors

Your safe sir!

Huyu mse kumbe ni con :smiley: yenyewe mse wa kuongea mambo ya betting strategy haezi kua anything but

Hapo sawa mzee @digi .I pointed out all the redflags in that guy’s post. My gut feeling tells me he has joined ktalk today using another handle. Rambi rambi zangu to those who sent money

hio thread na profile yake imemalaysia

Lmfao, his name and avatar was a dead giveaway. Na vile watu walimchangia pesa.

This is vvv sad. Hope the details of those that sent the mulla are safe.

Nilijua tuu hii mjmaa iko hapa kuscam watu, every details na every ither post yake haikua inaendana.

Damn! No wonder he had no time for details.

I would be among the conned lot but there were too many warning signs. I did not ignore any of them. And when I started asking questions he said I am a troll.:smiley:

As soon as I told my son, he told me it’s a scam and I was stupid. Lakini the watoi thing got me. Anyhu ciuragira kuige and it wasn’t that much. I wonder what he can do with our details though.

Unfortunately

Pole elder,

Uyo jamaa hata watoi alipost hapa hawakukaa kufanana in anyway. But nliona alishukuru Sana birrionaire anaitwa ng’ang’a kwa kijiji

This handle joined today and it has just been banned. My instinct told me it was his new handle like i said earlier. Nimefanya undercover invetigations kwa several companies and this one ticked all the boxes of a fraudster

[ATTACH=full]311676[/ATTACH]

What has this one done?

These kind of mother-swivers make it hard for villagers with real problems to get get help…I remember there was another con who created a new handle with a sob story and needed a loan claiming that he had to create the handle to protect his identify (in an anonymous site)…I told him to post the story using his real handle and I would give him the the cash without expecting a refund and that’s the last I heard from him.

Hopefully so, elders were duped, I even thought an NIS op was underway

People were sending money?
Such idiots. To a username on an anonymous forum? Nani alituroga

Wa! As we always try to be better than bonobos, we need to move to ensure this does not happen again.

So hapa kuna vitu mbili

1. Maintain anonimity baada ya kuchanga
  2. Verify that the individual is needy. (I suggest huyo mtu ajianike ajulikane)

As long as hizo vitu mbili hazijulikani hakuna kutoa pesa. Watu waende chama za kwao.