@admin/ moderator

And a don’t like button for shady posts

@Black Panther has a very pregnant point. Imedinywa hadi ikajipa… @old monkey na @admin I highly recommend this suggestion.

mimi nipewe room yangu solo Ebru Room.

Upus enda FB!

It worked very well for those with weak personalities or the ones who were too serious about their threads

No, people should grow a thick skin, most of the things we post here are never personal. If someone is so emotional to feel hurt by online strangers, what happens to them in real life, in their work places, homes, with relatives, friends etc???

1 Like

@Elin would love this

[ATTACH=full]6633[/ATTACH]

That dude wa a true sycophant…you don’t agree with his opinions and there your comment is MIA

1 Like

One thing i have liked about ktalk is that villagers have really toned down from politics and tribalism. The hate that was on klost was way overboard mpaka ikakua named na mzalendo kibunja among the sites propagating hatred in kenya

3 Likes

Wapy option ya ‘not sure’ or ‘none of the above’

Very true…it was like a battle field for CORD and Jubilee

sema jina tumpige mob justice

Hio maneno nimeikataa katakata. Putting up stupid threads and getting equally stupid comments is what makes this village tick. Derailing posts ni kawaida. Without @Supu don kukojolea post ya @uweskamau utamu wa miwa tutapata wapi

NI @Wakanyama

I reject this proposal. Freedom of expression should not be muzzled.

[ATTACH=full]6645[/ATTACH]

I’ve been meaning to use this on you…no avenue so far, so im just going to clean up my desktop

Naujifundiche kuattach mbisha vizuri ama @ol monk akuchape mstari

1 Like

sawa mbos

Tunawajua.