Admin & Mods -Mocking

wanker detected.
terminate?

1 Like

You see, quotes like those, no matter how profound mean nothing to the non-believers.

4 Likes

Like using funny pics that’s criticism ? ?

1 Like

I do not know the Bible well enough to make an argument. There are people better suited to that task in the village.

2 Likes

This is a very informal forum people use different and simple ways to pass across their message, the funny memes like the one by @uncle nyam stating “Cool story bro” meant that to the non believers, the story of Jesus and him feeding 5K men with five fish is nothing more than any other story found in books bought in the book shop. I am struggling to find any offense in that

4 Likes

And yet you continue defending foolishly that which you don’t know or care to understand.

Can you see now why My Daily Atheist Meme shall be daily?

4 Likes

Wollarp Purr. Si you just cite specific examples ndio hii story tumalizie hapa we live happily ever after?

2 Likes

@Purr_27 what do you think @admin should do?.
What procedures should he follow to determine that such and such statement is mocking? One man’s meat is another man’s poison you know.
I pity @admin and moderators. Can’t please everyone

2 Likes

That is jst one …it just beats me , what this christianity bashing is all about

1 Like

i know enough bible to it is the most fucked up bs you will find in the milky way.
i sleep next to a beleiver and she snores and farts all night long.
that was not the point.
the point is i got no point to prove i love irking people.
and i hate the white man you know they pushed a litre cocacola bottle up my grandma.
she will never forget that.
she died

2 Likes

this brings me to the question?
do you find the natural meat god gave men as custodians is poisonus to you?
dont answer go try it out.

1 Like

May be you can advise , you start a whole thread when single mums are attacked for no reason o_Oo_O, pia mimi I get upset when people refer
to Jesus as Hitler, or him being Thorny

3 Likes

Ooh ye men of little faith how easily do you get offended by things that don’t even need to elicit a response from a firm believer. As long as nobody is trying to influence you to ditch your faith, ignore and move on.

6 Likes

i never thought i would live long enough to see a catfight where bright gals are involved.
i am cuuuuummmming

1 Like

Again, Polio immunisation and Catholic church.

If you were being honest and not just after aring your butthurt you would be trying to make factual arguments as to why christianity should not be discussed or mocked as an idea. Hii mambo ya kujifanya victim hapa inaudhi.

Feel free to mock Atheists.[ATTACH=full]11767[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Its coz most of us were brought up by christian parents/guardians, we can only question what we were forced to learn. There is also a formerly Muslim woman in the U.S that is vocal against Islam not Christianity since that was what she was forced to undergo when still young, You see what am driving at.

:D:D:D

3 Likes

@Purr_27 is far from bright.

2 Likes

SO NOW WHAT HAS BECOME OF THE VILLAGE??. someone ameitwa gay, admin, atheists, admin, …what now. IN THE WORLD OF TODAY BEST POWER YOU HAVE OVER PEOPLE IS CHOICE- choice to ignore/ follow/ lament/ curse or even quit internet. you are now getting old.
*sure , more coffee!!

3 Likes

you dont know her bastard.
if i say she is bright i know what i am saying.
you see she havent lost her cool.
she reminds me of the woman(my wife) who ruined my life

2 Likes

Here is what im getting out of this discuss. Something like this is what Purr finds offensive and mocking
[ATTACH=full]11766[/ATTACH]
But something like today’s atheist meme, which makes you think you think about the logic of salvation,albeit in a hilarious way, is fine.
Am i right @Purr_27 ?

2 Likes