@admin..STOP MERGING OUR THREADS!!!!

Yangu ya kina Akasha gunfight was merged na naile ya Nairobi gunfight nasikucomplain

Matusi huniezi boss if that’s what you want I’m game, malaya hii

This is what @admin should have always done from day 1. Threads addressing same issue(s) should always be merged.

2 Likes

No wonder ile ya kcse niliiita kcse official thread,

1 Like

I realized immediately.

Then face them like a man not calling for mods to protect you kunguni hii.

1 Like

We’ve been here before and I always beat you ten til till you start saying sijui this is my last reply to you, then you go on to ignore me like the little bitch you are :smiley:

gunia wewe

Gloves off btw, anything goes now, coomernyoko wewe

Aah, lala wacha kunisumbua. Am in fine spirits analyzing Arsenal losing meffi.

I see you’re trying to avoid a confrontation, that’s the smartest I’ve seen you act lately. Arsenal drew we didn’t lose you fag. Good night mathaais

Si niliwacha ukiita manki aniban nugu hii. What happened, hu hu hu?

1 Like

Any specific reason you didn’t want your personal views as a reply to the original post?

Nothing myopic about it. Makes it easier for the debate to flow. Makes future referencing a breeze too.

Kwanza hizi threads za investment. It’s so difficult to have coherent discussion juu kila mtu badala ya kujibu au kuuliza in the original thread anaanzisha yake. Even the fellows being advised get lost midway.

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]76449[/ATTACH]
why dont you start with merging this

1 Like

Do you remember the one that was split…we were contributing to the same topic and then ghafla bin vuu ati nimeanzisha thread ingine. I had to go back to the original thread and continue my two cents

I’ll be getting round to it in due course.

boss, let me ask you a simple question, how many application’s are in your gadget??? how many sites can you visit with your mbs??? why K-talk??? why post something on ktalk ond not on facebook??? once you answer that, you will learn to respect and appreciate every single post by any member.

why dont you go back to the 1st day of kalt and merge or WNBP posts, then utafute Ubako umerge, then utafute za Unye,umerge…

For the record I’m not and have never been on Facebook. Sioni relevance ya hili swali. Only forums I’m in is ktalk, JF & wazua, all of which cater to different genres.

2 Likes

Surely, even you would know that the law doesn’t apply retrospectively.