Admin What Nonsense Is This

A man who steals another man’s photos should not call himself a man. Pwegegegege

And someone who asks his mother for cigarette money should be called what? Mzee Mzima? Can you see the irony in that.
To put an end to this, man up and move out. Try having responsibilities and taking care of them, see how that works for you.

Does responsibility include stealing pictures for pussy? And to conclude this, put your paycheck I put my income from PayPal, if you have more I’ll call you a man and I’ll be the bitch

[ATTACH=full]132202[/ATTACH]
My God to dumb asses at hard work exposing the bitch madeselves

[ATTACH=full]132203[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]132204[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]132205[/ATTACH]

Gio mbona umelenga io proposal? Next time usijione sana juu unaishi kwa single room ungwaro.

The teenager has arrived and for that reason I’m out

I do OK with whatever income I make, now go out and rent that 3 Bedroom and stop freeloading

hauja mquote vizuri broody nugu @Gio …uku chokora warfare and already failing on taking aim of your sights…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrPZg-HyZj8

[ATTACH=full]132206[/ATTACH]
Really? you just tried to justify your man hood with a “paypal acct” howfucking childish is that…it can be registered as yours but not a single cent that passes through their is yours since you live with your paroz that means you are their online bitch for getting shit done…and there is no excuse for leaving with your paroz …fuck am gone say it you bitch must be fucking on the side no matter what no bitch will take you serious after 6 months with your paroz

@Gio hio tag ya kuiba mbicha za chef raphael marinated tortoise haitawai kutoka hata ukifa itawekwa kwa kaburi yako jinga kabisa .

Weeh Keti pare upake tumbo mafuta ya lady gay ukipanguza vumbi kwa pad ya PS chenji kabisaa

@Mzee mjinga sikuizi umerudisha zile Mafeelings za kishenzi cheza Chini…

Wewe mason meffi, kwanza naona kazi yako ni kulike comments za mahasidi kwa ile post yangu. Endesha passo polepole

:D:D:D:D
Post gani? Uko na ufala Mob Juzi nimeona ulikua ukitusiana na roots for hours on end.

Ushaijaribu kuacha fegi? Mood swings kibao, plus matusi hapa na pale keeps my mind distracted from cigs

Niko na family friend who has bn smoking since he was 16now he 63 na ameshindwa kuacha. Shikilia apo na usibanduke. He can’t get sleep before he smoke 3 cigarettes.

Goddammit am doomed…
[ATTACH=full]132269[/ATTACH]
i HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING FROM LOLLIPOPS TO CRIPS

@Gio I find you sneaky and a fraud… Why can’t u just say it’s a phone operater widget app downloadable from google play store… I remember I once downloaded “phono” and it used to show that… Why give the impression u are using a rare expensive phone?

Oppo is rare? Didn’t know that