@admin, why can't I delete conversations?

Ate? Jeeiso? Turning on the selfie can remotely… And its being done by mods? Why would someone do that?

[ATTACH=full]199804[/ATTACH]
Hata kama niko Poa… Seriously ati selfie cam activation the stupid bs… I hear at times… Nikisema kuna shida ya I. Q ni uongo
[ATTACH=full]199805[/ATTACH]

This is BS and you know it. stop spreading rumours.

I dare you to provide proof of this

wachana na BS za @spear to even turn on your camera your browser will have to request for cam permissions from the OS. kama anasema ukweli tell him to table proof

IQ ya mende

Pampers

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

sema tu ile ingine, mshienzzz

You have internet to go to Twitter and copy PSCU and Sonko posts to Ktalk but you dont have the internet to google basic stuff like if admins on xenforo can access user private messages?
even if you dont like the site admins you could have gone to Xenforo forums and asked there. This coming from you just smells like a malicious intent on your part.

@admin come here we talk …

Talk all you want! But if you go to my inbox all you’ll find is 1 inch deek pics!

Don’t say you weren’t warned!

@admin I want to delete my conversations!!!

Facebook was hacked twice in the last month. You all had to log in afresh and confirm accounts again. You all got interesting requests and posts in the last month. Google+ is being shutdown after data breach. Sasa the two biggest sites on earth got breached with all AI and security protocols in place. Sasa hii kenyatalk ndio unafikirua ndio special and foolproof? Don’t say you we never told, their is a lot of monkey games going on here as well and don’t look far to see which direction it comes from. Keep your personal data away if you care about staying anonymous.

From capabilities to probable possibilities how fast the switch was
[ATTACH=full]199811[/ATTACH]
You ain being let go on what possible by hacking…we are talking about the stunts you said the mods been doing

the issue had been raised before and those responsible were notified, once a fix is available and update will be provided. for now tulia

kumbe bado we ni mod.

:D:D

:D:D

Ni issue ya kitambo

Hapa umedanganya, whoever has DB permissions can view inbox. Some mods may not have DB permissions, but definitely site owner and his matiangi have them