Adopted Children Are Thankless ...WHY ?

Mimi sio psychologist, just observing a cousin my parents adopted. I once visited my parents na coz. of the long drive, me and my wife had sodas, tukaingia nazo tukazimalizia in the house and put the bottles in the dust bin. My cousin, 13yrs of age at this point, alikuwa ametumwa arrived a bit later and saw the bottles. Later in the evening he told me that my parents never buy him soda but they buy it for us when we visit. I bought him a soda, sat him down and tried to talk him out of that perception. Till date he still feels this way for a myriad of issues and he is now 17. It’s very likely he will enter adulthood a bitter man, and a good portion of his bitterness will be directed to my parents

This I agree, na usimwambie he/she is adopted till adult hood. Shida yao kubwa huwa kufikiria parents are treating them badly coz. they are not their biological kids.

My MIL adopted one little shithead…Mkambodia. MIL had only one daughter mpaka akaolewa and she felt lonely aka adopt. But the little shithead from Kambodia was possessed GODAMNIT!!

Once during a visit to our home to see the "big"sister; mtoto ananza kushikwa na mapepo kama za exorcist. Mara the little shit boy prophesied and sometimes he would see ghosts and talk to them. I was so afraid of that kid thank God tuliachana na sistake.

Easy for people to Judge and yet they are not yet parents. This lady seems to have had problems at home and could only run to drugs to relieve her stress… Mtoto umleavyo ndivyo akuavyo… Parents play a part in children distraction…

Many People out there were adopted… And Parents will never be takataka even if they abandon their kids… Some out of circumstances. Let’s embrace and love all children adopted or not…

:rolleyes: