Adrenaline on two wheels.. RIP Collins

I don’t know how you did your kitchen made statistics but I’ll say something, in first world countries especially America, insurances find it hard to insure motorcyclists and by law it’s not a must for motorcyclists to be insured. Ask yourself why ? Liability is too high… @Simiyu22 and @Swansea can you confirm please for our esteemed moderator ?

2 Likes

I got one for my brother , he fell down with it . I totaled it and sold it off immediately.i don’t trust any machine on two wheels

2 Likes

Hehehe.
Tuma haraka kama parcel nitaichukua Posta. 2017 narudi ofisini.

2 Likes

Umesema kweli hapo

1 Like

Ngumu.
Yangu sijangurumisha in more than a month. Naiangalia tu na side eye tukipitana.

3 Likes

I swear sijacheka

2 Likes

Hehehe…

1 Like

I bought one for my dad and I regret it. Mzee at 76 is cruising like a teenager! Hapana, it will take him 6ft under soon…

2 Likes

Hata mimi sijacheka

:D:D:D

Lakini ni poa kungurumisha nduthi isije ikarust

1 Like

Leo hii nitaingurumisha.

2 Likes

alafu

naona karetio hapo unasikiza tu franco.

1 Like

Inasaidia sana.

Kwa nduthi rider ndio body, hio mchezo hapana taka.

1 Like

Hehehe ngurumisha polepole na ukuwe umelube necessary components

3 Likes

Ubebe arimis sorry l mean grease enough juu inakaa kurust.

Bro,

Why are you blanking the name of your buddy na unajua ma-CSI hapa walivyo wengi?

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/evewoman/article/2000212943/losing-my-leg-was-a-wake-up-call

Inspiring story, and great job on the bike!!

1 Like

Hehehe.
Thanks bro.
Bill is a great guy.
I can inbox some more bike projects if you like.

1 Like

Just read up on the circumstances around Collin’s death, and that he was a young father of 5. Adrenalin was not to blame. No, it was that scourge of Kenya: drunken drivers slaloming all over the place.

I’d love to see some more projects, though I’m four-legged by choice.