Adu a nyuba

How can a nonsensical proposition be ‘corrected’? We voted Uhuruto in 2013 and 2017. The ‘Uhu’ part was supposed to retire in 2022 and support the ‘Ruto’ part, but the betrayal gene is rearing its ugly head yet again. We shall defeat it.

FYI, Uhuru will back Ruto in 2022. What you see are just games to keep RAO disillusioned that atapewa kiti. Back to question, despite the economic mess bado utampea kura because there was a pact, right?

sipigani na mtu…mtu afanye mambo yake.

We have been told RAO will not be in the race. We know he will and you have confirmed it. Lakini all we ask is that you showcase your candidate. In Cendro kwa sasa ni WSR. It is politicics and we take it for what it is.

Hii mambo yote unajua ukiwa Radan?

You want us to waste our vote the way you wasted yours twice?

If you think that JaKuon or Okiya Omtata can clean the economic mess, think again. :smiley:

Ghai…reke ndigakurume pls… God help me retain my dignity. You insulted me before asking where me my manners were because I disagreed with you on something and guys were telling me you should have gone for him.

I will only say I know all this all the way from Lando just like the way unajipea shughuli za States and China ukiwa Embu. Ogey? and marking threads. If you need more matusi sijakosa, kindly bring it on.

This thread is from Okiya and how he feels about Ruto…kwerra kabisa.

I am sorry if i hurt you. it was in a manner of speaking. Sorry once more.

Remove the hurt bit! not hurt hata sina vote but I am behind WSR. Manner of speaking? by someone who spends all day marking posts…? reke theke.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Where have I said RAO will be in the race? What I know is that Ruto and Mudavadi are the candidates so far.

2017 Round 2 was Uhuru v Ekuru. Why didn’t you give Ekuru votes since the person you dislike, RAO wasn’t vying?

Because of the number of voters. If there were only 1 million Central voters, there would be no importance per se.

I will never waste my time again for this pigs. 6+ hours queuing for this nonsense, apana never again.

The notion of wasting votes is the most backwardness you can ever be. So in 1992 and 1997 you voted for Moi to avoid wasting votes?

& FYI, I didn’t waste my vote. In 2013 I voted for UhuRuto because of their manifesto. It was the best and I believed they were the guys to take Kenya to the next level. After 5 years of disappointment, I couldn’t vote for them again. Nilipea Aukot.

Elsewhere
[ATTACH=full]243316[/ATTACH]

Ngai! Mudavadi is a bigger disaster than Rao, Ruth and Oburu combined.

It’s obvious you wouldn’t vote for Ruto, so you’re welcome to throw it away with Phandom, Peter Kenneth, Boniface Mwangi and Kingwa Kamencu.

I didn’t vote then, as I was out of Kenya.

Sonko is dancing to save his butt.

I did not name you. But who is your fav candidate?

Sasa if that is the case wako nyuma ya Ruto.