Advice:Contraceptive options

Wewe, there are women who hold your butt so tight there’s no hope in hell of ever pulling out.

4 Likes

Wanakuweka stranglehold? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

:D:D sasa hio ndo rape ju hukua unataka

Not true, after our first child, my wife went for it and apparently, the nurses/doctor told her bwana asikuwe wa kuhanya. Hiyo ni upus gani?

Hehehe…wacha hizo. The reason, as we always emphasize, is coz whereas contraceptives will protect against unwanted pregnancies they don’t offer any protection whatsoever against STIs (except condoms, and we all know what happens when the risk of pregnancy is removed: condoms will not get used either!)

I suspected my wife was using it as a deterrent. Ati haipendi mtu wa kuhanya. Lol.

Nothing like that. The only contraceptive that’ll protect against STIs is a condom. That’s why HCWs always reiterate the message that all others do not confer any protection against STIs, much as they help prevent unplanned pregnancies.

1 Like

Thanks Doc. Consider me educated!:slight_smile:

Well go ahead with your dry fry sessions ,the last time i did that and the girl refused to get rid of it we ended up with a son.
When that time comes then you will understand responsibilities of taking care of two families including yourself in case you married.

Coitus interruptus.

Did you see the pic on this thread? :D:D:D

6 years of practicing it, only 1 kid.

1 Like

Why pull out n ur married ?

Don’t want her to swallow contraceptives.

well, so far so good…

kuhanya? coz it doesn’t prevent STIs…but i guess it depends from one person to the other…have had it and so far so good.

can u quickly google what @4makind has raised with regards to neem oil good sir? is there any credibility to this? crossing my fingers for a positive confirmation

2 Likes

Watu wana shida hapa

Hehehe…So I noticed. Incidentally, what I put up is a screenshot of the Kenya reproductive health guidelines now in use at health facilities.

1 Like

What about tube tying?