ADVICE ME

So masaku sevens is the yardstick for happiness? Again how old are you, I guess you are an old dude masquerading as young.

1 Like

No!No! Study hard…

1 Like

Vile mathice amesema. Let ur hunkiness work for you. Just get a loaded sugarmummy then sit back and enjoy life niga.

sugar mummies look for someone that can make them scream and shout in hebrew not simply hunks so lazima afanye kazi

1 Like

Masaku is not my happiness it’s just that people seem to be moving forward while I am stuck in the same place

your pride (read that as arrogance) is real. ukapata kazi ukamaliza probation uniite Ngure…

1 Like

@gashwin not really I am rather very respectful. Sometimes situations bring out the bad side of you. You see I have a problem, I ask for help and someone comments ati nina utoto just because we talked about something with them on another thread trust me you’ll be pissed. Btw some other people have also commented nonsense and are taking cheap shots at me but I did not insult them but this one I had because I spotted the venom between the lines. Sometimes people have to give others a break, people like this are the cause of suicide like in the case of the South African girl.

P.S I have a side hustle that gives me some 20k a month and I don’t have any expenses. What I wanted was advice on how to grow up the ladder, how to save, how to spend my money prudently, how to be responsible yada yada but I guess not all of us are smart to decipher the message. To those who responded with positivity thank you and God bless.

in my book the word respectful does not belong on the same page with people who abuse others with their mothers, leave alone their mothers’ private parts. my advice- stop being a victim…

1 Like

Saidia malaya wako wachana na yasiyo kuhusu. Mtoto wa mpango alipona?

i think @Mzee mzima was trying to use humor in his post but some people judged him because of his use of sheng. though it wasn’t cool of him to get worked up to a point of insulting a member about his mom.

1 Like

Okay but if you enter into a fight you don’t tell your opponent the tactics to use against you same case here he insulted me I insult back the way I choose to. If you don’t want to be insulted don’t insult others SIMPLE

True but imagine the frustrations I am going through adi I posted here then someone tries to get take you lower apo you resort to the last option HIT BELOW THE BELT… And btw since I did that he hasn’t responded that tells you it was effective.

My advice is hama kwenyu and get a job and for the humility part, Anza kuchoma mahindi ama mtura hautakua na time ya kutuuliza upus ya humility hapa. Itakuja automatically. BTW, pocket money sio hustle.
This is the reason why a boy like @Wakanyama will come from kiandutu interior and find you born towns too proud to hustle. He will spot an opportunity hata kama ni garbage collection then five years down the road anatomba hao madem borntown wenyu masaku sevens because pussy always follows the money. When i got my first born, I came upon difficult circumstances i swore hata kama ni kufagia barabara lazima wakule. . . There’s no pride in begging /handouts. Non at all. Hata wale wanakupea dont hold you in high regard at all

3 Likes