Advice Needed: Which of these two women do I marry

Why? Niambie kabla uende lunj

None of them have kids.

Anasema sex before marriage is overrated.

No.1 I’d settle for her but she is older than you, na pia aweke pombe kando alee watoto…
No.2. Hiyo puthi anakunyima labda ni mtaro, always taste puthii before settling or committing. She also sounds like those controlling freaks.

Yeah right. Anyway, you already know who you want. Hakuna haja ya advice hapa.

GEMA
IT
Drinks
Doesn’t smoke
Conservative drinker
No kids. Not a deadbeat

Sawa.

wah…kuchochona iko kwa hii thread jo…wah.Anyway when you say the first one doesn’t like partying but is willing to compromise,what do you mean?Like she is not into partying but she can be partying with you AU you mean she will compromise asin let you be partying alafu anabaki nyumbani?juu some of us wenye tuko na party animals hatuezangi enda out alone bila kufuatwa,na mara mingi si hujiexcuse tunaenda kuangalia mpira kwa bar

Jatel…kumbe iko maarifa kwa hicho kichwa chako.

I have never understood these people who ask for advice on who to marry and what to do ? If you can not even make a decision by yourself about who you wanna marry or what you want and dont want in life, how will you manage when you have to make the really tough decisions like whether you will go for chemo and live for a few more years with a poor quality of life or die after 6 months with no treatment? . I have friends who are like this, before they do anything they have to call and ask me for advice. I thought it was a women indecision problem kumbe even men are like this. You are an adult - thirty years experience in life - make your own decisions for yourself! Tiga wana wa crowd sourcing . Make yur own decisions so that when things fall or rise , you and you can only take the rap or credit. We unakaa ni mashida tupu wachana na Mumeru wetu enda kwa Mumbeere. Akupeleke kwa njaa.

That said lemme call the ultimate theta male @Karoga to advice you on why you need to go your own waaaaayyyyyyy~ @Karoga kuja haraka kuna customer ako hapa.

Hehehe now that they want my opinion: @jokersmoker bro, a financially stable man getting married at 30 is like a young 20-year-old supple girl playing wife to a campus weedsmoking useless boy. Wasted potential kabisa.

The best years of your life as a ninja are just about to start na wewe unataka kujiharibia by saddling yourself up na vitu zimechoka hivi? Do u know by the time an average girl hits 25 anakuaga ameonja mboro kama 12, sembuse 31? Ama unataka kulea mimba ya @M2Random within a year from today?

This is first time in your life when u can comfortably date a girl 10 years younger than u without looking creepy na unaongea kuhusu wamama wazee hivi?

Damn man!

Questions. Sisi ni wewe? Si wewe ndiye unaoa? Oa wote wawili

For the scales to balance, you need to kamua the Meru chick. By virtue of fact that you have kamuad one of them, you will be inclined to overlook some flaws in the Meru chick (due to the anticipated sex) and you will start judging the Embu chick a little more harshly because you’ve already seen it all. Its human nature.

Kama ni mimi naoa wote wawili

too many beta males kwa hii kijiji

#1 This is a spent cartridge,gearbox yake imebakisha 10,000 km ikufe.Be ready to invest in a good sidechick in the next 3 years or so.

#2 Not good but its a safer bet,would compare her to a Taxify Toyota Axio.You are good to go for about 4 years or so before engine knocks

Either way you are skrewed,instead chukua 1 month leave from job.Tembea huko ushago and shine your eyes on fresh form 4 leavers.Chukua mmoja pea yeye ball after ball after ball mpaka afike 27 years na uwachane na hizi leftovers umepost hapa.

Alar. Leta hekaya

I would say go for one that exhibits these traits cc @M2Random

1. Nurture, (To nurture is to take care of, feed and protect someone - so a nurturing person is a person who by nature is protective and caring).
    This is the kind of woman ukitoka trip una pata house clean, warm food waiting, when sick she asks you utakula nini, makes your favorite food, etc although most women by nature are nurtures some are selfish and only nature themselves!

2. Not Selfish, ignore this and you and your in-laws mutaona moto kwa nyumba, when you go broke she won’t spend her money.

3. Good communicator, speaks her mind cleary and communicates doesn’t expect you to read her mind.

4.Religious this is you can ignore but me thinks a good woman is religious and goes to proper main stream church (Catholic, Anglican, Baptist, Presbyterian, Lutheran , Orthodox Churches etc)

1. Cool Under Stress Maybe its me but I hate drama, a good woman is woman who has her own stress coping mechanism eg likes talks to her mum, girlfriends etc

6.DOSENT DRINK AT ALL, Doesn’t go to pubs/clubs (is she used to not anymore) no debate about this.

She can let me party alafu abaki nyumbani. Or accompanty me to the party once in a while.

It is a personal decision. And these are humans. Sio iron box ama gari that people can give reviews. Humans have different traits that change from time to time.

Imagine if, 2 years after marrying either of the girls, she goes crazy. Will you say its talkers who misled you?