Advice Needed

huyo hakosi back up handle kama saba hivi

No its not the same person

Uliona kwa ile kijiji ingine amelist kama kumi zimepigwa mstari in one week

i am guessing you are around 23-24 years of age,you raging hormones are clogging your brain hence a diminished thinking capacity.The ‘love dovey’,as you claim,is just an imaginary thought you have created.Shiro dumped your man child clingy a$$ for a real man [SIZE=1]well,a fisi,but you know where i’m going with this. [/SIZE][SIZE=4]you sir need to sit back and re-evaluate your dumb a$$ and think of what you are doing to that poor girl.Just let her go[/SIZE][SIZE=1] …but not before you inbox me her number[ATTACH=full]126497[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]126497[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]126497[/ATTACH] [/SIZE]

13 Likes

Seems like a man has put you in the same situation una mafeelings mbaya

1 Like

Hehe your name says it all

1 Like

GITUMIA KINORU = KIHII KIAGANU.

3 Likes

No boy!!! Just the bitter truth. Ukiachwa na shiro ACHIKA. ukipendwa na Njoki PENDEKA brother.

1 Like

Chances are, it will take a long time to get a wife material. So, letting a good woman go is stupid. Trust me. Ukimwacha utapatana na slay queens kama elfu moja kabla upate mwingine. Like looking for a needle in a haystack. Halafu, it is wiser to marry a woman who loves you more than you love them because you have the advantage. A perfect woman is a mirage, haexist.

3 Likes

Inaitwa fuck-zoning. Players do it all the time. Ladies friend zone men, men fuckzone ladies.

1 Like

Rants of a broke, ugly guy… Two struggles are hard to manage.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Hekaya iko wapi? u promised a talker here abt 48 hrs… I am onto your case brother… Before swallowing an avocado seed you should be sure of the diameter of your anus…

3 Likes

@Edward Teach what do you want. Lets start there…

Let me get this straight, Shiro broke your heart and you are asking if its ok to break shorty’s heart? Do the right thing…Stop wasting that lady’s time.

1 Like

Many married pple eventually got together with pple they never loved or even liked at first. This is what will happen to you; you’ll leave that gal with madharau, then you will get a beautiful one who you’ll date for 5 years then she will break your heart big time, besides being of low ‘wife material’ value. Meanwhile while dating miss beauty you will be occasionally getting slices from this current one.

After the heartbreak, you will reconnect with this one and a month down the line you will take her to your folks for introduction

3 Likes

You might end up been the male version of Shiro. If you don’t love her, priss let her go. Otherwise, RWNBP

4 Likes

This is the reason guns should be made legal… All these thirsty niggers use us for dessert like it’s nothing… Smh!!!

1 Like

If I should keep this current girl or let her go

Thats ambiguity at its finest…