Advice needed

The honest truth is that you will never fully forget her. I dumped mine more than a decade ago. I used to get nightmares and wake up in the middle of the night with a very stinging feeling every time I turn around and realize she’s not in bed. My experience may not be the standard, so maybe yours will go different. But my assessment is that you never forget her. You just have to be strong mentally. It has now been more than 5 years since I last contacted her. I get tempted occasionally but I’ve learnt to tell myself no.

Time is the healer as much as it may seem hard at first after some time she’ll start fading

Father Time plus immersing oneself in constructive & enjoyable pursuits. Preferably those that entail connecting on a deeper level with interesting new damsels. And no, don’t try to bed all of them

Pussymatized

A decision is never a decision unless it is an absolute one!
From the look of things, you have not decided enough. Coupled by your weak will power, you cannot forget her completely!

You gotta make an absolute conscious decision, root out anything that may trigger her memories, start to pursue something greater than yourself and get absorbed into it!

It’s hard to walk away. Av been there an its not a piece of cake.

Its hard man to move on once ukipata manzi mwenye imemkubali ata mwachane youll always think about her ata ukule kunguru wangapi hawatawahi fikisha threshold ya huyo dem so its hard man i guess the only way yu can think of is to move on and get yourself busy and break ya mapenzi for a while take a vacation go somewhere new meet new people focus on different things you’ll find yourself slowly been happy again

This is the only sensible take to this khasia’s situation. Keyword is AMEDUMPIWA, it’s not rocket science kutoka mshe

From what basis would I deduce the probabilities?

I don’t look for hypotheses to believe in for the sake of finding closure to life’s mysteries. I live very comfortably with questions that I will die with.

I see it as an interesting adventure for humanity unravel this puzzle of life and existence one piece after another.

Ok…assuming that there are two doors: one with the possibility of treasure behind it, and another with absolutely nothing behind it.

As a man of reasoning and logic, which door would you go through?

What treasure are you talking about? The most certain promise of Christianity for majority of the population is eternal suffering in the lake of fire:

Matthew 7:3
“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.”

Would the promise of a gift/turn down from Santa Claus in December make you believe in Santa’s Myth?

You must be well aware of the treasure/ paradise called heaven, it was covered in your 12 years of Christian religious studies in school.
You get to decide which fraction you will be in: either the narrow gate or wide gate fraction, based on your actions and choices.

There is substantial evidence that Santa clause, Easter bunny and tooth fairy are non-existent myths…but can you provide definitive evidence that God doesn’t exist?

Then I believe you are leading the path of an ignorant man, one who has no clue on how his existence come to be, the purpose of his life and is not inquisitive enough to weigh probable suppositions and determine the most probable one. You instead choose to live a life of merry and fun oblivious of anything at all. Wow! It definitely doesn’t sound like a well thought approach.

I discredit the alien theory as I find the postulation to be rather illogical and lacking a foundational basis.

Just rethink my analogy on 2 rooms, one with possibility of treasure and the other without. Share your answer and your rational.