advice needed.

Mbaka.

here it is

Post pics again :rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]10517[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]10518[/ATTACH]

Repost the pics with full image, but have seen the body looks o.k paintwork pia I think the next step is just the diagnotics you find out the errors

[ATTACH=full]10519[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]10520[/ATTACH]

and btw it has the original stereo? how old is the seller

my problem so far is the pricing thatā€™s an older body shape and 700k iko juu kiasi. at that price you can get 2002/3 model search olx and talk to the guys selling and compare. e.g this is going for 699k. Iā€™m not saying its good butā€¦Iā€™m sure you gerrir
images01.olx-st.com/ui/64/85/23/1437381334_818916265_2.jpg

2 Likes

Wewe ulikataa kabisa na picha?

1 Like

you are right, original stereo is still intact. the owner is 36yrs old.

how much to your estimation should it go for? the very least?

I donā€™t know. I would quote 500K hoping it wonā€™t go beyond 600K. First look at the others in the market so you have a strong back up plan. Iā€™m sure the guy selling 699K could go as low as 680K

thank you.

My kababe and ol monkā€™s network conspire to prevent me from uploading any pics. I promise to put them before week ends.

1 Like

Alright.twasubiri

let us know how it goes.

1 Like

MBISHA

just before we completed the deal, I decided to do a background check with Interpol, Customs and a mechanic from CMC. Interpol gave a clean sheet, customs informed me that duty was never paid, and transfer will practically be impossible unless the same is paid, and again noted that the chassis number at KRA is different from the one indicated in the log book. details at KRA indicate that the vehicle is black in color. this is point I called off the deal.

2 Likes

weeh noma, how was duty never paid at KRA, any way you dodged a bullet

[ATTACH=full]11297[/ATTACH]

1 Like