AFCO/DEFCO Liquor

Wachaa tamaa. Utashikwa umangwe pesa mingi kuliko hizo unajaribu fikia.

then i guess your connect is not a greedy one. if that partnership remains as such then you will make a lot of money. omba asipewe transfer

Mjamaa tafuta sales rep wenye wanauza huko wakuwe wakikupitishia from the source.

And your connect told you that hizo makali zinakuja na stickers? Btw hata cans zina kuanga na code flani chini ya mkebe. Za AFCO sequence yake ni tofauti na zenye zinakuanga kwa distributors.

My point exactly. Someone tell this idiot that Afco KRA stickers ni duty free. At the end of it he will be caught and once the authority profile you as a rogue businessman you will never have peace again.
Same applies to those known to sell counterfeit ama pombe za UG na TZ.

How can I beat this? Kuuza cans hazina lot number ni illegal? I can do away with the printed code at the bottom

Makali nime achana nazo. What about the cans?

Serialized from Eabl. What we are telling you ni ati all people who have tried that line of business have gone down.
I have 1st hand evidence.

Wachana nazo. Period. Utaungua ushure.

Uongo, try harder

Serious

There is something many may not agree with or many have never known. The beers they sell at AFCO are dilute compared to the other beers sold in other outlets. This is the reason they were sold relatively cheap. Another thing, Uhuru started taxing goods headed to AFCO stores. So the price increased. Kitambo a tusker used to retail at 60 bob but now it goes for more than 130 in some AFCO outlets. It might not make much given that lazima uhongane huko ndani

Kuna Afco pale Nakuru tushawai enda kukata maji not once but severally.

Hapo kwa dilution ni ukweli Kabisa