Affordable Rehabilitation Centers

solution rejected

then drown in your sorrows. the wiseman told us to give alcohol to he who is perishing.

Try 1192 they might help,

has he made a decision on his own to stop and actually tried to do so ?

Redhill Place (The Raphelites)

I have a similar issue about a mate of mine who has joined Owuor sect

Rehabs are overrated. [SIZE=1]From MMNN[/SIZE]
[ATTACH=full]228446[/ATTACH]

that is even worse…pole

he is actually trying, the idea of rehab was his own

Personally I have never seen rehab help anybody. Only prison has managed to wean off junkies from substance abuse. Those who go to jail actually escape early death from overdose. The reverse is true.

Jail is also a cruel place man…and how do you get a man inside there?

No I don’t wish for him to go to jail. I’m just saying that is the only institution that I have seen fully rehabilitate men.
The military would be great but I suspect he’s too old to join.
Good luck. That problem of substance abuse is in my family so I’m following this thread closely

Yep. The family member we took twice did not recover because they were not at a place where they wanted to recover. Waste of our time, money and energy.

It’s big problem in ours too, it has really started bothering me now…

I know that place too, a guy i know went there , he seems okay these days though his problem was only alcoholism.

All these programmes help those that want to get better, as in really want. Rehab has worked on a few young relas I know…and when I listen to them talk about the journey upto where they are now, my heart swells with pride. But the best treatment for alcoholism is Alcoholics Anonymous. All free anywhere in the world…unaenda those meetings mwenyewe to confront your demons. On the other hand Rehab helps one deal with other medical conditions caused by the abuse.

Peleka huyo jamaa huko ukambani ndani kaa Wote. Lipa chief na wanakijiji wa huko wamuangalie, atajua kuappreciate maisha. By the way, hio ndio best solution.

huyo jamaa ako kijijini tu, that will be just another village

Lakini hio ni kijiji ingine ambayo haitakuwa comfort zone kwake

My friend once got into a very bad company, in which he began to drink a lot of alcohol. After a year in this company he had a serious addiction to alcohol which could be called a real disease as he had many health problems. I tried for a long time to find him clinics for recovery, until my aunt suggested me an affordable alcohol and drug rehab center where she herself was rehabilitating a few years ago. According to her, she quickly recovered and now I also wish to get better to my friend, who is actually a very good person, but contacted the wrong people.