Africans Are Strong Physically But Very Poor Intellectually, Caucasians and Northern Asians Have Better Intellect But Weak Physically

I agree with you… spending energy where machines would do much better and faster as you free up your time and energy to do those things the machine cannot do… buying a wife a washing machine looks silly for bonobos for it looks like they are being made lazy… automation is seriously discouraged by bonobos but when they see an neighbor with a new thing they will simply do everything to copy the idea… aaarrrgh!!

It is yours we are banking on!! Help!!!

Wouldn’t it be nice to build a light rail in Nairobi to get rid of to many cars and have greener energy than to build a 16km flyover and charge black bonobos to use it at a cost of 30 times the cost of putting a light rail? That tells you African IQ.

It might look so to you probably because you have never left the continent and seen how other people live. The modern things you use to gauge a civilization have been invented over tens or hundreds of years by people of all cultures including Africans

This has nothing to do with being African. Greed and poor governance are universal

The question is what happened while others took off in the last couple of thousand years?

I remember I bought madam a washing machine, my relatives walinikashifu Sana. You are making her lazy.
I bought her a car wakasema mbona unanunua na ndugu yako hajaenda Masters. But the same car was picking them from machakos country bus, the same car was used to take them for weddings on time and the same car would take my kids to school than them walking 10 km everyday as i did… mediocrity will destroy black bonobos.

Only a very very small group of people can build anything leave alone a microchip, be they black, white or yellow

Which thousand years? Invest in some history books, not just the Bible

I have never left continent??? Boss wacha tu…

There was a time when Africa was the center of civilization. During the days of Pharaohs, Nubia, Kush and other ancient kingdoms, but something must have happened that wiped off those intelligent Africans and they were replace by the current breed of empty headed Negroes, that is who we are today

Is the Bible a History book? Another bonobo… While I acknowledge that Africans and their contribution to civilization (we know of Egyptians but are they Africans to start with?), what happened that they were left so far behind… We know whom he is talking about here not Arabs and White South Africans, talk about the rest… Leaving those who found themselves Geographically in Africa like Arabs, let is show significant advancement for the other real Africans by race…

I read history ya Mansa munsa and it’s amazing. You are right about something must have happened. The world first University was in Mali but now it’s the poorest Nation in Africa

They associate themselves more with Arabs than Africans

Let us not forget that when corruption is at endemic levels, we go to Safari park to pray for the vice. Instead of redesigning Salga stretch, we converge every time an accident occurs for prayers bashing the devil. The US jailed our criminals in a record two years a feat we have been struggling with since the 90s.

Other than geographical positioning, they are not Africans but Arabs… We know who an African is, Geography aside…

:D:D are you trying to say Africans are : black, retarded bonobos? Asking for my friend

Races are NOT the same. This political correctness has to end. Let me ask a simple question, today in 2019 October there are some bushmen living in the Congo forest and some in the Amazon Forest in Brazil and some in the Kalahari Desert in Namibia at the same time there are some Japanese in Tokyo building a robot that will land on the moon in 2024. These bushmen use arrows and bamboo spears while these Japanese program Honda robots with Advanced software. ARE THEY THE SAME INTELLECTUALLY? Where were these bushmen when the japanese acquired this knowldge about Software logic (Binary language of 0 and 1)

Answer is [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]NO!

I agree with you…

It means you married down