Africans' IQ is Lower Than That Of Other Races

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=droXDWFdWAg:27

I approve of this message

At this rate utaanza kutwambia coffee was invented in Colombia juu we drink with glasses invented by the Chinese… Wewe enda pale City Park ulishe those monkeys… there are enough creatures on those trees who share your level of IQ

You sound like a baby suffering from wind and gripe.
Kunywa colic water priss na unyamase.

yenyewe waafrika hakuna akili,wewe mzee mzima unajaribu kuimitate mienendo ya jakipash ili tufikirie wewe ni yeye,what for?

I agree with you but not all Africans, e.g @Motokubwa ata baada ya kuona the corruption level in the country so tu pale akisema liwe liwalo sa hio analala jaa Hadi anaomba watu pesa Hapa sijui nirushie maeuro. Only a fool doesn’t change his mind. The sad thing he has millions of people who they share the opinion of liwe liwalo.

@HacktivistT Look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself what went wrong to make you so desperate for attention on the internet.

Zote zimetombwa.

I studied with Europeans, a country known as the center of civilization in the world but some had lowest IQ.
Thinking is a problem with Africans. That’s it.

Africans are general fucking stupid:D especially this meffiroaster

Hii thread tumeona hapa

Coffee is a natural herb. Nobody invented plants! Unatumia kichwa yako kama kabati ya meno

Troll detected

No need to shout… ongea kama kawaida

Recycled thread closed

so the African Americans like Denzel Washington are not AFRICANS?

Avertissement de redirection

House Negroe .

Possibly, you have a low IQ caused by all the in-breeding in your family.

[ATTACH=full]230063[/ATTACH]