Africans Living abroad are cowards (......African Ignorance , Magufuli , Brain Drain...)

Remittances [SIZE=1]ni uoga[/SIZE] nyef nyef :rolleyes:

Mau mau and the rest of the ‘freedom fighters’ walikua wanapigania mashamba yao,(too bad they lost,muzungu just saw it fit kuwaachilia muuane kwanza),nothing to do with independence otherwise tungekua tunawapiga hadi leo sio kukimbilia nchi zao kuishi

huyu ni homeguard sperm talking…

if you dnt know history acha kimbelembhele & shut up . without romanticising maumau it’s known that the damage these fighters did was huge , remember they were poorly equipped but could down planes , colonialists say only 32 beberus died but it was much more… the winners always write history…

[ATTACH=full]337809[/ATTACH]

It was expensive for the empire to maintain the colonies hence the “independence”

I agree with you. So this guy watches a few videos and thinks he is an expert on Pan-Africanism. My friend we live that racism you are trying to understand. We are more useful abroad to Kenya for the remittances. The government knows this and that is why it has got easier and easier to come and go over the years. So what do you propose? We all stay there and wait for God? One day we shall withhold those remittances you sneer at we see how you’ll pay China or the politicians inflated wages.

I stopped taking you seriously when I posted threads on black Americans who owned black slaves and your only reply was that that is fake news.

I even showed you that 99% of African slaves were captured and sold off by their fellow Africans! This was a booming business, the sale of humans. In fact Ghanian and Naija chiefs waged war against the British when the British banned slavery because it meant an end to their business.

@LuandaMagere you live in a world of make believe that black is good, white is bad and there are no grey zones.

And you are very ignorant in your thinking. And you expect someone from somewhere to one day come over and solve the problems in Africa. It is you who should solve those problems.

I stopped arguing with you kitambo kiasi
Umesoma vizuri vile nimeandika.What damage did they do? Killing kids,raping women,decap men and maim cows? Yeah,thats warfare indeed. If your history was written properly you wouldn’t be getting shafted by your colonialist and thieving politicians almost 60 years later with nothing to show off. Even Rwanda is doing better.And who the fcuk uses the word “romanticising”?

…you must be illiterate or something , your self hating tendencies are a personal choice , just coz you hate yourselves doesn’t mean we shld too…and it’s not like i sleep better when i talk with you …jesus christ !

Some posts are easier to skip. You sound like a village woman.si lazma uccoment on everything,your jungle bonobo software needs renewal

sasa unataka kulia… badala ya kuchokoza wanaume si afadhali uende usome BBI …and umesema you renewed your jungle software , so sasa uko na jungle bonobo software 2.0 …self hating .noogle funderh tucker tucker mattacore meffi ya brukhengeh brare fwakin

Wueh!!!,ok,pole kama nimekukasirisha. Si ukinipata utaniua buda. Meza Eno usishikwe na kiungulia.Wacha niingie alibaba nijishikie software:D:D:D