AfroJiri Sacco

to paraphrase a bible verse…do not carry today’s anger to tomorrow…Ephesians 4.26

3 Likes

Which vaccine?

3 Likes

The gays have delivered flowers for @Web Dev

6 Likes

Morning Good people. Waiting for 0730hrs ndo niamke nkajenge uchi…

Pardon the inverted n

1 Like

Unalipa ngapi?

1 Like

Try unemployment and you will think differently very fast.

4 Likes

Keep calm and have a samosa today!

Good day talkers

3 Likes

Morning good people I’ve overslept courtesy of usiku Sacco saa hii ka jam kananisumbua.

1 Like

[SIZE=2]yeah only knock knees last till death
hope you are doing fine too[/SIZE]

4 Likes

Good morning. Good day good people.

2 Likes

Weka maji kwa bucket na gunia ready if it comes around assume it the first time, cats have this ability of reading moods, until it feels comfortable, rusha ndani alafu funika bucket kalia, 5mins tops

3 Likes

The one RAO has now picked as a political issue

1 Like

The things I read in this village. :D:D

4 Likes

Hii nimefanya firsthand f.y.i, kitu sielewi ni vipi @Afro anaeza tishia paka. :D:D

hit it on the head hard enough to pop its eyes out on to the ground. that’s how we killed ours. tafuta mti ya jembe or steel pipe

Sell out. @Fala 12

Why not?? Those things are becoming very many and noisy at night. One can barely sleep when there is a cat on heat

its not a question of if but how you will do it:D

I had initially thought of poisoning them but remenbered those ferks are really smart,hapa sijui whether ni smartness ama ni instincts paka hua nazo. Then i thought of another strategy ya kuzivalisha tire only to remember incident ya ule @kush yule mnono nikaona hapana.

2 Likes

you might wanna catch one and ,say,burn it…then stick it to a tree for all too see, be very careful with this though.