Afrojiri Sacco

Kama watu wameshindwa the national anthem… Were they even reciting the loyalty pledge?? :confused::confused:

ni Friday. ten such messages and five are rewarded and she’s sorted for the weekend.

Good morning talkers… Siku njema.

Nilikunywa beer mingi jana ju niko leave sasa nasikia as if kunachezwa kayamba ndani ya kichwa…kitanda na mimi

Only scouts can remember that one. :D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]143614[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]143615[/ATTACH]Tuonane base… great day y’all

Ata Mimi Nataka kuingia blocked sekshen!
You are having way too much fun my fren!:D:D
Why is today a good day?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I wonder why some do it hapo secrets

Niaje @pseudonym hii baridi ya friday ni kahawa ama pombe itatoa?

Hio pledge nakumbuka kiasi… In the living spirit embodied in our national motto HARAMBEE perpetuated in your national spirit of peace love and unity?

Haha you remember the difficult parts only. Kudos!

Mimi Leo Niko roadtrip, naelekea county 001.

:D:D:D:Dmboss we…try her one day and ask her to sort one of your bills.
Hata before Nyakundi akam kutetea boy child, I had a partner in bizz tulikuwa tunaokoleana cash huge mtu akiwa down. I was ‘eating’ her too. One tym I tried her that am out of cash and I wanted 25k nibuyie korobox engine nikakuwa black listed akachange number na akaenda missing.
#resist#

Wah… I envy you.

@pseudonym halla at me ukiland.:slight_smile:

I was revisiting the national anthem (Swahili version) on my way to work and I noticed the two words I used to confuse, Undugu na Uhuru. UhuRuto comes after Undugu :slight_smile:

Morning guys. Too bad I missed the national anthem. Anyways it’s a fwackin Friday and jagger is expecting a huge stash and a deal, all in one or two days. Happy holidays ahead.

@Phylgee unashangaa watu.
This was our version of the Lords prayer back dem days I posted in this village.

Inde nemo di fatha. Adovisa. Adovi orispiry. Aaaamee.

Awa fatha watileven.
Arobi theni,
Thekido ka.
Thewiro bidanona.
Asiti da nineve.
Givasawa deerebred.
Adivogivawa trepases.
Asifo so grases adimista.
Aderivas fo rivo eeeeemmme

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/kihii-orijino.47510/

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
No word can describe this…

Hatuwezi kosa word masters here.

:smiley:

weeh na vile hekaya zako ni mikosi tupu… Siutaniambukiza? :D:D:D:D

@pseudonym :D:Das long as you are not a lady of red thigh, you should not worry. Labda umetumwa ukiwa white angel. Mikosi iliisha labda ingine ikam but naomba Mungu sana.

@Jimko kuja unione

[ATTACH=full]143619[/ATTACH]