After kuosha tunyanye,

Venus cooker ni za Dubai, Qatar, UAE…

Huyo labda umuitishe Qatar Dinar

Qatar Riyal*

That house na cooker looks neat, hiyo chakula ni nzuri for bachellors

It’s kind of like a hostel. That kitchen is shared by like 15 Kenyans. The owner of the hostel has employed a cleaning company to do the cleaning as by arabian law…Usafi comes first

Hiyo sembe yellow inakaa meffi ya mtoi. Hizo siku zilikuwa mbaya sana

:D:D:D:D:D

camera yako iko sawa sana, kuna ndume ingine hapa inaskia kiwaru nivile amechongwa pia :D:D:D

Nirushie Hizo Euro kumi nani

Not in Italy…but we eat it and Polenta.

:D:D:D:D:D:D tasted it when i visited italy back in the day…heh ugali and sausages was what i missed most when i was in europe…

He lives in the sewer like the rat he is

I can relate but gone are those days when I would crave Kenyan food. I missed Farmer’s Choice sausages too. But with time you get to know where to source almost everything, njahe, ndengus, unga, sweet potatos, ndumas, good halal meat etc. You must be prepared to travel far at times and buy in bulk. Back in the day I would come back with suitcases full of food. Thenkiu to walalo and muindi.
Nowadays…naaah just a lot of zesta jam.

you know what to throw away
[ATTACH=full]220995[/ATTACH]ama ukujiwe na luhya council of elders led by @Mundu Mulosi backed by the kisii forces led by @engiti

No i live in the streets/alley like the chokosh i am. Happy now? ghasia

Haikosi @Panyaste huishi one of those refugee camps kuko majuu akichunishwa skuma na steroid using jungus who give him euros in return

H

This is a company accommodation somewhere in the gulf .

But the post was about the food?

hakuna mwiko trumpstan

Yep, and we looked at the sorroundings too.