After Western, leo ni Úkambani. Maûndû nî meûKenyattanga!!!

If this is the case then why the F***** did the scok nullify the erections??

1 Like

That’s why we all await the full ruling from the four judges. They haven’t even provided it by now. IEBC has already done it bit in announcing the fresh elections date and is also waiting for the full judgement to make necessary changes. Why is it taking them this long?

2 Likes

at least I don’t feel the guilt n regret of having queued to cheat myself.

I would tend to go with the argument of they got political/emotional with the case. And then arent they supposed to first prepare the full rulling then give / read just a summary/determination and the full ruling be available immediately for the lawyers/petitioners/respondents/general public to access/read… ??

Jubilee agents in Mombasa, and everywhere else for that matter, should have exercised utmost diligence to ensure that those forms 34B were the right ones and that they were signed correctly at the right dotted spaces by the returning officers as per presidential elections regulations, before they were surrendered at the Bomas of Kenya! Wangefanya hivyo hatungekua hapa tulipo sasa hivi!

Ndio lakini 5 forms, ambazo the party agents had signed. Hii scok messed up bana

This is the kind of news that keeps me awake till i check i have my original i.d card with me… To me i believe is uhuru against the “not corrupt” judiciary… All maraga told us is to go back an come with the 70+1 which we are all entirely trying to meet… Tupatane kwa debe by saa mbili…

6 Likes

The IEBC admitted that there were attempts to hack, and there were two prominent people calling press conferences to distribute material that they claimed had been clandestinely obtained from the IEBC servers. The two are JaKuon and Phandom, but Jubilee lawyers forgot to emphasize that episode during the petition.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=5][B]Raila: We Got Them![/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=5]Kisumu celebrates after NASA demands Raila be declared poll winner[/SIZE][/FONT]

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]124358[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]124359[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Is this for real? No wonder it’s only Chiloba that Naswa is barking at. If IEBC is independent then why did they bow to the Chiloba must go pressure? Why did Isaac Hassan have to go if they were independent? Must the ICT director come from SIAYA?? Musando and now gogo are from there. Hii usingizi ya UhuRuto wako nayo ni ya ujinga sana. 3/4 of those officials come from nyanza and western, doesnt that raise a red flag? If we go to the polls like this then i wont even bother to travel to my polling station. Chieth!

5 Likes

Iko kwa twitter ya IEBC. Uhuruto wamechezewa karata ya reverse tribalism. They’ve been made to feel guilty if they give their people jobs forgetting that their power lies in who’s in charge of these important dockets especially with this shitty constitution. Acha wafunzwe na ulimwengu.

1 Like

Doesnt have to be their people. The official shouldn’t be from Kiambu, siaya, UG or Kitui county. This is big. I said it!

How can you have Oyugi, Owiye, Ayata, Onyango, Manyanga in the changes for IEBC that’s only incharge of the presidential election? And ati still the ICT guy is one Gogo(still from siaya)? Kimeibiwo!

4 Likes

The bigger point is that employees must be loyal to you because there’s nothing like a neutral employee; either they’re working for you or working for the enemy and the biggest predictor of this is tribe, to be realistic.

Friend,stop lying to yourself and to your followers who are just as blind as you are.

Fake Results from ungazetted polling stations and KIEMS kits were transmitted to Bomas by unauthorized persons over the 3 day period and fake physical Form 34As were issued to match the same. They were then collated with the legit ones at the constituency tallying centre to create Form 34Bs then sent to BOMAS to legitimize the whole process. Meanwhile another team was busy stuffing ballot papers in case a recount was requested during an anticipated petition. Simple and clear.

That’s why IEBC would not dare open the servers for scrutiny or give actual co-ordinates of all KIEMs kits that were used that day.

The Court however did not nullify the election based on this because there was no evidence but questioned the entire transmission process and focused on using the other apparent irregularities to discredit the poll. It was high-tech and well orchestrated but in the end finis coronat opus.

The final ruling will not tell you that but few people in Jubilee and IEBC know this. Why do you think Chebukati is so quick to make such sweeping changes? Because Raila said so? :D:D:D

Because he was played himself.Truth is Jubilee don’t have the numbers and this is the only way out.

IEBC Chair Wafula Chebukati:

• Orders IEBC servers to be opened for full audit and scrutiny witnessed by two international experts, two NASA experts and two Jubilee experts alongside IEBC ICT staff.

True.

Also True.

Well I hope it doesn’t affect 17/10 election preparations. The French company handling the electronic transmission was picked by babuon during his tenure as pm. That’s why they have never been mentioned by him.

2 Likes

my old man ni uhuruto damu but jana as we talked,he asked me do you see uhuru being rigged out,and he said the most dangerous man to UK now is chebukati akia sema ni babu it’s shitty final.:frowning:

1 Like