AG Githu rules out coalition or any other form of government.

is that a pun?

3 Likes

Thot i was the only one who noticed.did the wakora change their judgement when they were petitioned to the jsc?
Did the wakoras realize the treason charges and opted to stop their evil plans?
Interesting times ahead.

6 Likes

Gordon Opiyo’s explanation was that they changed the severity of their judgment once they saw Ojwang’s unwavering opinion and Ndung’u’s meticulously researched 400 page book.

Both had demonstrated that there was no evidence behind NASA’ claims, and that the 4 justices had barely studied the respondents’ arguments. Naming any individuals the way JaKuon has been doing would have resulted in numerous court cases where the IEBC would be trying to fire employees on non-existent grounds. Chebukati’s two memos have bounced after being ‘leaked’, because there are people inside the commission who oppose his machinations.

3 Likes

wapi zile nyuki za justice?

i agree with Gordon…initially there was supposed to be a presser by dissenting judges that never happened…
the full judgement date was pushed from Tuesday to Wednesday…why?

2 Likes

Interesting times Kweli!

1 Like

Perhaps the dissenting judge wanted to preempt the plotters by releasing their rulings early, and then a softened nullification ruling was negotiated?? That part about absolving specific IEBC individuals from (personal) blame sounded like an addendum. Just speculating.

4 Likes

I dared the nasa cool-aiders to show me where a caretaker govt is envisaged in the katiba and I got a loud silence, wasted cyber space. I posted a screenshot of article 134 the same that Githu quoted today. The only point I disagree on with Githu is is assertion that Uhuru has reduced powers. That is not the case in my view. Katiba says the transitional incumbency begins when the first ballot is cast, legally, the nullification of the elections on 8th means no election has taken place and rhis takes the executive to the pre-election stage until the first ballot is cast on 26th

8 Likes

wanajidai bure hao