Age is a Bitch: Celine Dion

She might be sick and keeping her sickness private as from early last she’s struggled to perform and had to cancel shows multiple times at her main gig in MGM Las Vegas.

She is fighting breast cancer

I read this thread and felt bad earlier. How someone could seemingly rejoice at her alleged mishap is beyond my comprehension. A quick look at the author of the post and it made a lot of sense. Sigh!

Nooo she is not battling any health issues according to the top correspondent on women matters. She just aged as we all do bar the author who remains a rich, handsome, healthy, 26 year old, women and men falling at his feet and will do so fore and fore.

She did the title to the Titanic. She won this thing Oscar thing and absolutely deserved it. She married her producer even though she was much younger!

She is a remarkable woman with a terrific voice for a gift. It was painful to read comments about her that are so not true and esp because there was another thread about her juzi on the same issue:mad:. They say ignorance is no defence but this was an unfair online bullcrap on her. But she does not know.

Why do people think they can control the living once they’re dead?

Difficult to tell.

Big mistake she made was marrying a “pedophile”. The mofo was her manager since she was 12 but he waited until she was ripe for consumption. I guess ukizoea @njoti mzee they mess up the chemical Ph in your body hence you age quick. Madonna feasts on 22yrs old and 25yrs old men and she looks younger.