Agwambo has been proven right once more

Hiyo stuff ilitolewa kitambo… Penye uko ni 2006?

aosha tunyanye mikia na uwache kunisumbua ,shaitan

What about it?

Can you get me a Equity mortgage? Without a security.

lake Victoria residents resort to prayers as water hyacinth menace spread.as recent as in 2017,you’re blinded by sycophancy

Blind faith and hypocrisy…you don’t say.

Water towers are being destroyed. deforestation in Mau and Mt. Kenya forests is contributing to declining water levels. Watu watanyamba especillay given that kenya’s population is expected to hit 150 mil despite the rapidly declining forest cover. Africa is a shithole.

Watchu talkin bout?

True, even elections will be held this August

Ata huku kulikuwa river riara lakini sasa riara sio mto ni gathima…

[SIZE=6]Water rationing to persist until 2026
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Water rationing in the city is expected to persist to 2026 due to prolonged drought and degradation of water catchment areas.

According to NWSC managing director Nahashon Muguna, the prolonged drought in the Aberdare ranges since 2014 and degradation of catchment areas has contributed to the rationing.

He was speaking on Thursday at City Hall when he appeared before the Water and Sanitation Committee.

“The problem is expected to persist until 2026 because water levels at Ndakaini have dropped to 39 per cent,” said Muguna.
[/SIZE]
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/02/23/water-rationing-to-persist-until-2026_c1719746

How now? o_O We’re currently in 2018.

Mkiambiwa you’re shithole countries mna-catch.

Such threads you hardly ever get sober responses.

In 2005 when Kimunya was environment minister, he ordered the eviction of mau forest settlers. Raila went there and incited them against the government telling them it is kikuyus who are doing the evictions and that in order to stop the evictions, kikuyus should be evicted from RV. They heeded his call in 2007/2008 only for Raila to make a 360 degree turn and pretend to be the mau forest saviour.

That’s how you know there’s no immediate hope for the future. Maybe guys need to hit rock bottom, then only will they realize the mess and maybe try and fix things with some sobriety.

But comments are highly read, highly watched threads

Mimi nataka tu kujua vile the northern collector’s tunnel has caused rivers to dry OR will cause deserts to appear in future na vile it is supposed to channel FLOOD waters. Halafu those cheering for babuon’s opposition to the project are the most vocal now that their settlements within Nairobi have water shortages. Ama Uhuru was supposed to urinate and fill Ndakaini? Having said that, i think it’s high time the administration enforce conservation and revive ile kitu ya nyayo ya campaign ya kupanda miti

Nothing. Just me being a good Jubilee stan. When Raila vs a corrupt/ rotten deal is mentioned I’ve to mention mollases.

By the way the wetter parts of mt Kenya region - wacha kambiti na mwea - the 10 per cent cover is already achieved. It is some parts of this country that lower the national average.

Hahah. Hio rko imefichwa vizuri

Mlisema watu wakule kwao hii maji ni yetu we can do whatever we want to do with it. Shenzi type