Ahero Galdem

You should have helped her. She could have been your mother or your sister, or your girlfriend, or daughter in future. What we say no to ni zile kunguru zinataka kulewa all night kwa bill yako then uende home na blue balls.

Pia wewe unakulanga huto tuunderage twa Githu?

Schupif pervert, Kumar Pekee Kwa akili, senji

Jinga

Stupid Rudi sewage

:D:D:D:D hehehe …no no nononono NO …i don’t DO prostitutes man …never had , never will ! :mad:

Tafadhali fafanua Saudi, asking 4 me

I was told by a reliable friend that akiwa pale ZIMMER …BASE…those prostitutes got soo desperate they started lowering their price to 100 bob … adult mayienx , hakuna under age …mtu anaishi io sides confirm this…

Bro uko sawa apana tambua

No harm in asking, willing buyer willing seller, but u still help out if you know that she is genuinely in need.

You are giving pokos a business idea. Next time all of them will be stranded somewhere asking men for help. The line will be " bro am stranded please nisaidie na Soo mbili nilipe fare, nitafanya anything yenye unataka" because you will think it’s a genuine request for help you will run her to the nearest lodgo and dry fry your " innocent" stranded stranger and give 500bob token then kidogo kidogo " luwere X 12 " by prison choir will be heard

My fren,you sound like you’re in some fancy diaspora:D:D Hii ni nairobi baba ,shamba la mawe, no one has a problem,they see others as walking solutions

Atapeana tu ikibidi,si hata bibilia inasema shida si forever:D:D:D

Yeah ,coz then angehave kumuingia duba.huzuni ilioje?

bro ulianguka teo apa …usiombe hii kitu , all you had to do is make her think it was her idea to give you the pussy, umesema ilikuwa jioni nunua mzinga na kanyama apike tena mpige mashots kathaa, msho huna cash mtumie iyo punch na m-pesa now its late zote zimefungwa itabidi tu amedoz unakumbuka ile mzinga bado iko alafu ameona we si hongo aaiii apo sasa ndio mikono zako zinaanza wera unamdara mbaya alafu unamsho aende aoge juu haezi lala kwa keja yako na iyo jasho yote, akiingia ivi bafu pap anaskia mse ako ndethe nyuma yake

[SIZE=7]apparently i had the money in my house which was not far[/SIZE]…bro we know this scam hufungwa pamoja na ile ya usikae kwa kiti itavunjika kaa kwa bed

Never help women…kila mtu apambane na hali yake

ulikua una risk ukedi na punch??

This village girls come to the city the first time and are able to fleece a few men with a given narrative halafu anaona kila mtu ni wa kutoanishwa. Utampea hio 150 yako then meet her some few days later akikuambia another narrative probably forgetting that ulisha mpea fare ya kurudi Ahero. Kuna genuine cases zenye hata me ntasaidia bila kutaka anything in return lakini hii ulifanya poa kuitisha barter trade.

I once fell under same trap but different narrative. I met the lady outside some restaurant in kimathi street. She claimed that she got stranded after some street boys made away with her handbag that had fare to her place in rongai. Since I was going in for a cup of coffee I invited her and she gladly accepted. She took a kebab and washed down with a cup of ketepa tea. I have her 200bob for fare and we exchanged contacts and left on our different ways. I tried calling her after 2 hours and she had blocked me right away. I vowed never ever to help a stranded kunguru.