Aibu iliyoje, Kenya.

uhuru is a weak president , jomo or moi would discipline east africa kitambo si kucheka cheka na hawa watu…that kenya somali mp should have been sneaked into mogadishu by sirkal akae huko…nobody respects gatheca bana

@sani , shidako ni ati most of your statement are rumors and wishful thinking. Now listen, Somalia is making such nascent moves because of pressure and back up from Turkey. The coming of Gen. Stephen Townsend was US assuring Kenya that we have their support. The launch of the military airspace command center was someone conveying a message that we are ready for anything.we sit on those forums, we know.

stop whinnying and be patriotic if you want us to vote for kimwarer
Somaliland has simply come to the conclusion that Somalia as a country is dead already several countries have established rep. offices, kenya was the latest one.
you should know since 1991, Somaliland has seen little war IN comparison to the rest of Somalia
puntland is another section that will soon follow suit.

Somaliland has political contacts with neighboring Ethiopia[9] and Djibouti,[10] as well as with Belgium,[9] France,[11] Ghana,[9] Russia,[12] South Africa,[9] Sweden,[9][13] the United Kingdom,[9][14] and the United St

Somalia cuts diplomatic ties with Guinea - The East African

Somalia fumes over Taiwan-Somaliland diplomatic ties - The East African

Juzi niliona somalis Mps wa kenya na portrait ya that skinny president kwa office nikajua nobody respect gatheca.

However, Kenya doesn’t seem to understand what her strategic interests in the region and internationally are. Ndio maana everyone is sidelining us - tumekua zuzu. We are simply pursuing nothing. Back in my campus days I visited the ministry of Foreign Affairs for interviews to complete my International Relations project. I asked a senior guy (name withheld for the sake of national cohesion) what our policy towards China was. To my shock, the guy started yapping about how China had donated Y12 planes to Kenya, yadayadayada. He was a PR tool for China. After this I went to the Chinese embassy.

I was given the Economic and Political Affairs attache. He told me of how strategically Kenya was placed as an entry point into other African states. He elaborated how the balance of trade between Kenya and China was in favour of China, and how they were going to bring the Chinese here to set up manufacturing for local consumption and export to neighbouring countries… they knew what they wanted from Kenya, the kenyan foreign affairs guys didn’t know what they wanted from China.

Dr. Bosire and Nying’uro at UoN had told us about these dimwits in Foreign Affairs but couldn’t believe it was that bad. It seems things have gotten worse kama hata Somalia wanatuchezea. No national interests, no strategies, no nothing! That’s Kenya for you.

I agree with some points but siku hizi there’s Foreign Services Academy under MFA that was formed purposely to enlighten any appointees who will or are deployed to Embassies & Consulates on Kenya’s Foreign Policy and how they can help advance Kenya’s interests.

The deployed Resources are also appraised and audited on what they’ve been set out to achieve. Also, refreshers are done to make the points get drummed in well.

Chukueni hizo area. You act like they are fertile lands flowing with milk and honey, kumbe ni dry lands with zero productivity. Kenya will be better off even.

Recruitment ni political rejects and hangers on. Kina Sarah Serem, Judy Wahungu, Kambi etc. Upuuuuusi

Kwanza Kazungu Kambi even looks dumb. Just looking at him you will know the troubles his nursery school teacher went through just to make him write his own name!

man down! I repeat, man down!

Then how do we get into all these embarrassing diplomatic situations with such a good academy?

uhunye kaa ngumu tuko na wewe

Embarrassing situations kama gani Sasa?

Like the incessant diplomatic tiffs with Somalia
Diplomatic tiff with TZ over trade and later over Corona testing
Issues with Uganda over Covid testing protocols and trade - them flooding Kenya with cheap eggs etc.

Flip it the other way. Tz are petty because of their low self esteem I may say. UG, it has been Kenya’s biggest trade partner in EA for a long while and it’s a Free Market “Read Capitalist” hence the influx of cheap eggs, it’s actually Kenyan business people who import the eggs from UG mostly. I know as I’ve traded in UG eggs from Busia to Eldoret.

They, UG tried flooding the dairy market with their milk but GK imposed tax on products making them more expensive hence slowed down the influx and also because this threatened the Ruiru based dairy.

Somalia, started banning/ imposing crazy taxes on Khat and other things like flights to their capital. They’ve been hostile for a while and it’s not the first time they’ve recalled their Diplomats from Kenya.

All in all, the Diplomacy think tank that advises UK is made of very seasoned Diplomats who give him sound advise.