akikawia choo jua tu ,kuna vile

Women ain’t loyal. Just fucking bitches

Pewa balozi mbili hapo baridi…One old,wise man once told me the only woman you can trust with your life is only your mother,she risked her life for you…she went through excruciating pain to bring you into this world and never gave up…huyo peke yake…huyo tu…hii ingine yote ni ya convinience tu, tukisonga mbele.

The dont wear panties nowdays.

Na jamaa anataka kukula wote wawili
:D:D:D

And mothers have favourite kids. They support some and neglect others.

Tafuta pesa watajipa

Saa hiyo unapiga skidding kwa njoti za dume ingine…I will never judge the wangapi and 150 mwisho crew when i think of this devilish acts by these daughters of jezebel!!!

usijaribu kufuga kunguru

I think sometimes ina-depend na wasichana umepeleka kwa club. Ukichukua makunguru eti mnaenda nao to party at a certain pub, utakuwa tu umewasaidia kuinua/kuendeleza biashara.

[SIZE=7]What Is Dry Humping …?[/SIZE]

Dry humping generally involves rubbing or grinding your genitals against your partner’s body or genitals.
In most cases , one or both partners are at least partially clothed.

Since dry humping can lead to orgasm, it can be pleasurable without the risk of pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), or during times you would prefer not to have sex.

Dry humping may happen in addition to sex with penetration, or may act as foreplay.
Dry humping can also be done alone by rubbing your clothed genitals against a pillow or piece of furniture.

Masturbation is more pleasurable

Seems the tweet is no longer available. Any other link to this story?

nipewe link

VIDEO NDIO HIYO APO — https://twitter.com/NairobihotC

[MEDIA=twitter]1544575153333583872[/MEDIA]

Exactement,avec précision