Alarming Suicide rates among married men....

ati way harder?

What an understatement! It is simply fucking impossible!

Whether ni pokoste ama wife. Bottom line ni ati so long as unaishia ama unadinya mwanamke, pussy does not come for free.

Hehehe leta hekaya mkubwa

I am one person who does not subscribe to weddings. I find it funny how the weddings in the Western world are so ‘lit’ but last for only a few years. heri mimi hapa nikitaka mtu wa kuoa I can have a come-we-stay marriage, namwaga ndani saidi and if things don’t work I just walk out

Hehehe … I partially disagree. Marriage is very, very sweet if you’re lucky to marry the right person. I won’t say much, except I have a great husband and a loving marriage. I believe the same is also not out of reach for you. Is it?

Ahem, over to you @Ka-Buda :D,

Ghasia unataka kuleta vita Sunday?

Give it 5 years alafu ukuje na hekaya moto

Vita gani tena kijana?

I’m assuming your parents and grandparents were married? Also presuming that you’re about 27 years old which means your parents have been together for about 30 years? Most likely, they and your grandparents are happy with each other.

Where do you get this false notion that blissful marriages don’t exist? The secret I’ve been told is having God as the foundation of your union. For us, our love gets deeper by the day, so imagine in 5 years time? Wow. Remember your thoughts create. “As a man thinketh so is he.” If you think great, big and wonderful things about yourself they will come to pass.

Never allow anyone or the media to define you or your life. You have a lot of power so don’t you give it away based on ideas that are not based on anything concrete.

I’m here to tell you that marriage works and it’s very beautiful.

We live in a very different generation…i hope you do realize that. Our fathers never had the allure of pop culture nor did our mothers ascribe to toxic feminism as propagated by todays mainstream media. All the same, i wish u the best in your union.

You’re still on fantasies let real issues hit home and you won’t even have enough energy to fake it online. Or maybe its only found in modern civilisations

it might be because men wanatumianga lethal methods.

jamaa anabomoa ceiling na kufunga barbed wire reticular double fisherman’s knot kwa load bearing rafter na kujinyonga, whereas wanawake wanawasha jiko bedroom na kujifungia.
alafu wakiamka 2am kama wanasweat, wanasahau walikuwa wanataka kujiua, wanafungua dirisha na kwenda kuoga

10 - 0
Game over

Utajua hujui ica ikuhí.

Nimecheka sana na si poa…:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D

[QUOTE="Globetrotter, post: 2035045, member: 46270Wanaume ni kujinyonga bana…kama huyu aliwa ajinyonge juu kuna mtu alikataa afanye welding…ii Kenya sihami

Alpha males dont marry.Wannaume ni kuoa akiwa 60. Cunt let only one coomer enjoy my one foot deek and 250 pounds of pure muscle. Beta bishes ndio wanaskuma watu waoe ndio tujinyonge pamoja.

But its normal the world over. Women are more likely to attempt suicide but men are more likely to die since they use more violent means. Iyo 70% ata ni low. It should be 90%.