ALCHEMIST

meffi, chieth kuma chafu

1 Like

GAY

4 Likes

NIAJE FUNDA DE?

What will be wrong is if he dies and lets all his $10,000+ go to waste. Angewachia next of kin ama apatiane kwa orphange. We all have demons and challenges but we hope for the best always.

Ever seen anyone suffering from depression? The nigga was not willing to die. It was a call for help. No one says he’ll kill himself if he’s really willing to. Am glad the nigga got help.

2 Likes

poa sana monkey eater

2 Likes

It doesn’t go to waste, it’s taken to the treasury as unclaimed assets.

Alchemist was given enough advise and cancelling by villagers. I don’t think he could take his life after those efforts.

[ATTACH=full]121261[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Total waste if you ask me, watu wachange pesa ya mazishi and he could facilitate his own funeral through that cash?

Very hard to take own life, unless you have a gun. You will get on the verge and decide otherwise, especially if you imagine your folks crying over you, your burial, guys saying you were a coward, leaving guys chasing their dreams, someone hitting the pussy you used to guard jealously etc.

Its actually quite easy most suicide victims never consider the effects of others since they feel as on outcast
a lost cause
no one cares about them

On this one I have to agree with you
:smiley:
But we got unresolved issues,You and I, tread quietly lest you wake up Hades’ bride.

keep coming at me bitch

[ATTACH=full]121272[/ATTACH]

On the contrary mĂ­ amorĂȘ
 You and I both know what this is all about,and who started what
don’t we?
Battle lines haven’t been drawn yet and I believe we can be civil for now
can you do that? Be civil? :):smiley:

kiss me basi

KISS THE RING!

Dead yet?

Myyyyyy fren, You want a civil neferioustitties?

http://memeshappen.com/media/created/really--meme-5389.jpg

2 Likes

NEVER
I may be soft spoken but i will not relinquish my claim that easily.
So ascend to your throne once more,I was not here when you reigned supreme once upon a time.
Let them worship you once more,
Go on and feud with your old nemesis,
Hurl insults and show mercy at your whim.
Just remember
things are not what they were.

i divorce you!