Alcohol poisoning.

How old is he.
Wengine wetu hupitia hii masaibu every weekend na hatusumbui.
Ask @Meria Mata (insert obamatweng)

Don’t know:D but anyone old enough to be posting on forums should not be mixing drinks as they should be aware of the end result. However, he does not come across as the twennies you guys purportedly host.

Mimi nafikiria he is in his early thatays.

Tamaa mingi.

A fresh fruit cocktail works kiasi too. But soup works too. There is lots of Muratz kwetu ‘Mushatha’ but how to bring it over ndio shida kubwa.

Am in my mid tharres.

I did suspect it was free flowing akoho uliangukia. So are you better now?

Thanks sana wadau for all of your advice. I will be implementing them one by one as I struggle to combat this tribulation.

I started boughting and then some niggas came along and became too philanthropic. The type you can’t easily run away from.

He has said he is in his mid thatays. Ona nii nadithie ni kumaka.

It sounds cliche but prevention is always better than cure.
As much as I do not advocate alcohol consumption , I have tips for y’all amateur drunks.
The night you plan to drink, make sure you drink a glass of water in between . Sort of 2 or three beers then a glass of water.
You also do not need to drink way into the night, have some control over yourself and know when to stop.
In regards to these hangover cures , nothing really works in reality it’s your body struggling to get back to normalcy after you abused it.
Ugua pole pole…

I wouldn’t waste bandwidth telling you what to do…uliyataka mwenyewe. Sasa vua nguo uoge.

:D:D:D Umeambiwa ukule mkate mgumu na unasema ahsante tu? Heheheee…

Ok.

Na hiyo hangover si ni ndefu mwanaume? Kutoka jana usiku mpaka saa hii? Uko sure sio mchele?

you do know alikua @mtombi hodari a few eons ago:(

Mimi nilibugia Blacklabel half litre na maji…asubuhi nimeamka nikilia juu ya hangiii…I could feel my heart in my head…drunk more water nikakuwa poa

Half botttle unalia!

Never diluted it well

You have acute alcohol intoxication. You need IVF - Intravenous fluids.

Here all you’ll get are myths. Google what causes hangovers from a scientific viewpoint, and try remedy that. Then learn your lesson

Nimepona after kukunywa Fanta baridi na kula omelette.

lock ndio iko ndani,enda uifungue