alcohol rehabilitation

Tafutie yeye kimama mzee desperate kiko na watot kama sita. She will narture him to health so she can have a husband and he will appreciate hwr by turning his life around to make her happy.

naloxone is not a cure for alcoholism. it’s used as an emergency pill during alcohol and drug overdose incidents. it’s not a cure, it just helps to take off the extreme effects and restore enough bodily function for the body to recover from that specific incident

Na hii Naltrexone ni pesa ngapi full dose na utatumia for how long? asking for a friend and myself

:smiley:

Hii kitu ni Saitan! You can go 3 years without alcohol then the day you relapse you are back to stage 1.

Ghassia

never thought about it this way…sande omwami

It’s not how much you drink it’s what you drink

Setting goals and achieving them… Can be even simple mundane looking things in the eyes of others… Its funny alcohol when consumed in a voctorious celebretory mood has a very different high than ile ya kukunywa ukiwa na mashida… I suspect more often than not, drinking while stressed, consciously or subconsciously can easily slip one into alcoholism.

It might look mundane but ni poa ukifungua kamnyweso unajiuliza whats the occasion?.. kama huna sababu, funga tu kifuniko na uende shughuli ingine… Hiyo kuboeka halafu unastroll kwa pub or pop a bottle, is a slippery slope…

Naltrexone is different. It is prescribed to drinkers and opioid addicts so that next time they take their tipple they would not feel that high. It basically blocks your neuron receptors from reacting to the drug, which leads to less desire to drink.

Hiyo yako ya after OD ni tofauti.

Does it stone?

Take him to middle east for work. Am told huko hakuna alcohol. A neighbour was taken there by the family. He is now sober atleast you can see some tangible change.

Alcoholics Anonymous has been known to work fairly well. It is free, no dues or fees, just attending meetings and doing some stepwork. Even rehabs, after making their money, eventually send their patients to Alcoholics Anonymous.

Peleka yeye Military, Kenya police or NYS training, thank me later