Alcohol, sex doesn't excite me anymore

It is the women in your life, hawakujaz.

Could be the effects of corona curfews which have slowly changed your behavior.

[SIZE=3]You’ll stay home doing nothing and be happy! [/SIZE]

Umegonga dipo

mii pombe si necessety sana…though i cant turn down some good scotch occasionally …well as for brand new clean dramaless strngless pussy i will be up front and center…any day…for now maybe

Niko hapo pia and thinkin if i had saved all that energy and moni that i wasted chasin women na alcohol sai i wud be among the mbirrionares here but its all good i did it all and no regrets sai a good night sleep is all i need plus my telly kwa bedroom niko fiti once in a while the kiddos almost grown up kuja kunitoanisha i just love that, hata the slightest argument with wify mimi siko infact i just say pole mum ndio yaishe.if am served tea with tangawizi etc nakuwaga niko fiti alafu sasa ongeza ufala za ktalk…noma sana

Na bibi unakula ama pia huna thrill

I am also there, that it is why I want to complete my pig sty nitoke these noisy apartments, complete with an outdoor pargola and well manicured lawns in a quite neighborhood not far from Nairobi. Kazi yangu itakuwa, kuamka, set up my work station hapo nje, kuota jua after a few breaks. Weekend ni kuchoma nyama with a few close maboyz and neighbors na maisha inaendelea

Tupa hizo vitu and tell her your displeasure with her wearing old and torn attire.

Why does this post wall frog still slay like a teenage girl?

I relate

Umeendewa Kitui na hujui…hiyo powder inawekangwa kwa chai alafu anaenda na boxer moja yako Kitui “inatengenezwa”. Usicheze na hawa Wakanesa

Umekaliwa kimpango