Alcoholics and other stories

know what you want bro and be focused, pole kwa msiba

1 Like

Umemaliza hii convo.

If we were to be honest with ourselves, we would gather enough courage to ban alcohol altogether; whether first, second, or third generation. A good number of even moderate drinkers suffer from liver problems, although the symptoms may not be discernible until it is too late.

1 Like

si apelekwe mandera ama wajir?

He will die of withdrawal symptoms before the alcohol kills him

Alcoholism and all kinds of addictions are real diseases including kawasaki ya @kush yule mnono … You think such people like to wake up everyday to drink/ take heroine or any other stuff??? You should see this guys when they’re alone and sober, uone their thoughts and how they wish they can quit… sio rahisi

7 Likes

withdrawals boss

Happens often, yes. Halafu siku hizi we are seeing all manner of alcohol-related compications in relatively young fellows, majority of them under 35.

Recall the story of George Best?

Somehow, if you look at the world critically you’ll realize that it and more or less everything in it/ man-made is designed for the average person. Those of above-average can and do get frustrated very easily by this.

3 Likes

Recipe for disaster.

Very good observation.Makes alot of sense.

Then we live forever happy. Ban cars too they cause accidents. Thinking like a potato.

P. S Watching Mega Factories:Heineken

1 Like

@Web Dev naskia ati unatafutwa na NIS ama ni NYS? Inaonekana uko na mashtaka ya kujibu;utajitetea ukiwa upande mgani?

2 Likes

My lawyer ni the Grand Mullah so that is a non issue. :smiley:

1 Like

Mukhwasi uliwachana na busaa

arudishe kidney ya wenyewe kabla abounce jo

7 Likes

[ATTACH=full]11804[/ATTACH]
huyu alikua ligi soo

5 Likes

Addiction is real and I can attest to that. No matter how much puthi I get, bado lazima I get one for the road read nduthi. Happens to me once in a while after kukuta vitu I still do a kawasaki before sleeping. Na msilete matusi, its just how it is

tunakuelewa nduthi man