Alfajiri Sacco

Cum na chocolate sauce ;);):wink:

I will cum with the ingredients, we can make it together in your kitchen…:stuck_out_tongue:

Good to hear that, very encouraging, its also nice to hear that you love us all. Be blessed.

Thank you sir. This shows mnasona mass readings na mnazipenda. Good day too and God bless you.

Ni wapi huko? 6:30 am ni mapema sana for Jumuiya!

Meanwhile mimi sijaamka. Usingizi umekuwa mtaamu sana, I can hear some rain outside. Good day all.

Morning.

Why is everyone horny this morning? And what’s with the body and timezones? The home zone always wins.

Haha, wacha niache uzembe have gone to practice for TT ukiniona Southern Bypass, just hoot

Ulitaka kuniwekelea kwa matope!

I will be that driver who nearly runs you over…Hehehe

I have added a tot of brandy in my coffee and reading James Patterson’s The Jester.
Not going anywhere anytime soon.

Natuombe
Lord, We rejoice in the knowledge that You are with Us today and every day of the future. We can rest and have confidence that because you are with Us, We need not fear. Blessed Day.
Semeni Amen

Yes. Ktalk is my crazy, dysfunctional family…and I love it.

We do look forward to reading Alfajiri ya kupendeza…even sinners like me.

Have a lovely day my dear. Stay blessed.

Where is your sense of adventure? Plus I asked if you meant ndakaini the place or ndakaini Kwa matope

Amen

Amina.

Blessed day too Wadau

Enroute to Eastern Province. Good morning.

[ATTACH=full]133813[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]133813[/ATTACH]

Can I hitch hike ?

Amina

@Liberty , You should read this book if you haven’t done so. It begins with the Holy crusade…
[ATTACH=full]133815[/ATTACH]
Excerpt from The Jester- James Patterson.

damn…i envy you …its bloody hot here…enjoy

Fireplace ndio hii, chocolate iko karibu kuiva [ATTACH=full]133816[/ATTACH]