Ali express poastal delivery. Insane charges!!

Will contact too

Kentex cargo have a minimum charge of 1500 for anything 1kg and below. So ensure you buy a lot of stuff that will cumulatively way 1 kg… otherwise ukinunua kijiko ya soo mbili utalipia 1500 juu yake

My advice is avoid city square na GPO. Heri utumie P.O box ya relative. I’ve been buying from AliExpress since 2016 na nimelipa tax once. Though sijai buy item zina exceed 5k at once. The person who introduced me to buying from chinese sites told me to avoid GPO na City square ju wanakuwanga wakora, ni either ulipe high tax ama uwape hongo.

Tuchanue na hao was 500 kwa kilo bro.

Wale wasomali najua wako cheapest ni 850 kwa kilo kisha uongeze handling charges of close to 5k per item. Still not cheap.

None of my parcels has ever been opened… And some were quite large

Try DHL utashangaa sana… Kila kitu lazima ipitie customs

Hizi charges zinakaa za Kesom .These guys are good at what they do .

Abdi is that you?

kama unatumia posta eka box ya uko mashinani.

What about m-posta?

mposta cannot be trusted. lakini parcel ikikuja posta ya mashinani hakunaga msee wa kra na kama yuko ako na njaa

Doesn’t the parcel have to go via city square sorting even if it is addressed to a mashinani post box and thats where the decision whether to tax or not is made ? Walitoa that mzee at the ground floor who signs out packages?

Why?
I use it and it’s good enough

Na hata Jumia nowadays anything Jumia global hata iwe match box unalipa 100 bob customs duty per item. Eg if am to make such an order

Not experienced such with small packages.

kwani unaunda nini?
ied?

Hizi ni za ma circuits za projects za electronics

:smiley:

https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/547313_390687300979285_942681117_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=9377033252e574ac22c7881d8ba0b224&oe=5CAA42EC

yaani, the thing you will be making is what