Ali Korane

The article flows in such a manner as to elicit sympathy for the killer. The writer clearly states…
“I am not defending a cold-blooded killer, but it is wrong for one to be murdered inside a police cell. We live in a country with laws.” So where is it right for someone to kill? Hiyo Mbwa is mostly concerned that hiyo Ngombe apparently might have been killed rather than advocating for Idriss Mukhtar to get justice. Also many witnesses are still in custody over the killing. Ferk that Mwai akufe kama cockroach ama unakuja na feelings huku juu ni mtu wenu. Kwenda huko Ngombe schupiddd.

justice kitu gani?! That Idriss man ate with the devil and now thinks he can just do exposes willy nilly. Wafagiliwe wote!

Labda hata huyo Idriss alikuwa anataka kiti kubwa county lakini akanyimwa na yeye akachizi.

This should also be a wake call to these lawyer pretenders like Kanjama who come on TV talking about democracy and all things nice na kumbe usiku ni negotiator ya wakora.

you got it all wrong

So he sympathizes with the killer by saying “I am not defending a cold blooded killer?”. See, kichwa mavi tu. The fact is his confession would have provided the best hope for justice for Idriss. Sasa juu aliuwawa, has Idriss been “unshot”? Amepona? If his family chooses to settle with Ali korane the old fashioned way, will those camels make everything right? I don’t understand how you accuse me of defending a killer when he would have been punished anyway, either through a lengthy prison sentence or death. I could in fact accuse you of the same. Maybe you’re happy huyo mtu wenu Ali korane will get away with murder.

@Meria Mata lete news za what is happening in kibera,ama @Icecubes leta rink kama iko,

Then explain it to me. I hope your explanation does not in any way defend murder by police brazenly done in a police station.

no, it doesn’t.

WAAH

All these people are amateurs. Alafu 2.4 m sii ni kidogo sana?

Leta link ya hio CCTV findeo…

Wewe tetea jamaa wako was hush money wenzake wakitiwa ndani na Mueller, lakini ikifika ni watu wa mtaani, kina idriss unataka wafagiliwe wote…

who has the cctv clip of the shooting?

Mwai was the key to justice here. Without Mwai the case is lost or will take 50 years to conclude.

Umeona Trump akipiga watu risasi? Si tunangojea Mueller amalize? Umeona Trump akiua Mueller au Cohen au the playwhores? If they move to an impeachment well and good if the Democrats will get the numbers that is.

Furthermore kwa kesi ya Trump tunateta vile wanamwuendea but Hillary alipewa slap on the wrist. With even the guy investigating Hillary telling his girlfriend that he will stop the Trump presidency. Complete bias.

Mwai is the subject of the article, and we are looking at a crime within a crime. He deserved some form of state protection given his value as a state witness.The state will now waste money and many man hours on what was supposed to be an open-and-shut case.

Here’s the video

The problem with you ni unakuwanga tu na emotions sana utadhani you’re a pregnant bitch. I can almost guarantee the “mtu wetu” syndrome is in full force with you. Hii Kelele yote yapping about a cold blooded killer who won’t think twice to shoot you between your eyes provided the price is right. Ati “rule of law” ferk all that you LIVE BY THE BULLET YOU DIE BY THE BULLET. How do you even know Ali Korane was behind the killing if at all it was murder? It could also easily be that Idriss Mukhtar family made sure Mwai didn’t breath for long. Vengeance and revenge is very real with some Somalis. You take a shot on one of them chances are some radical sect from his clan will also take a shot on you. The thing is it’s very hard to know the circumstances of Mwai’s death, maybe he committed suicide or he was killed by either of the men involved in the whole fiasco. Bottom line I don’t give a FVCK how he he died. I am just happy a cold blooded killer is off the streets and serves as an example to his fellow scums.

He deserved to die…but after being found guilty in a court of law.

Asanda. That is a very cold killer

And I’m the one who’s emotional.