Alibaba/AliExpress Scams - paranoia or what? Listen to this damsel...

I bought earphones for 3k. Kufika posts KRA wakanicharge 49% of the total amount as tax. Nkalipia posts 175. So how do you people that?

My Friend, wakati unanunua whatever, hata kama ni item ya shilingi 60, the final price you calculate including shipping, please factor in the fact that you could always be compelled to pay half those amounts as tax. Always! Kuhepa hio tax huwa ni bahati na sibu. To avoid shocks, better always be prepared to pay. Simu ya 35,000 shipping inclusive, tax will most likely be 14,000 to 17,000.

if it was in a box, then that happens. always ask the seller to get rid of the retail box.

If it is a cpu the seller just writes juu yake ic then underquotes it.

All products I am selling comes from Alibaba and aliexpress ruggedpowerltd.com/product/all-products. I have a way of getting things in 3 days!

unless you’re buying from local stores, there is no way you’re bringing in things from China in 3 days.

Why? I get emergency orders in 3 days.

How yu do that?

Chanua sisi bratha…

There are Kenyan hustlers in China, identify an item in Alibaba, copy link and send to them they will get it same day/or next and take it to Airport. They then find a Kenyan traveling and in 48hrs you have your item at jkia.

Small things though, like phones, laptops etc.

Kabsaa! Umesema vilivyo! Efficient and very very cheap!

Jesus, why hasn’t anyone ever mentioned this. kwa hizo thread zote, I ordered 3 separate things, after guys here praised it. ningejua it would cost an additional 50% i would have just used Kilimall (free international shipping no kra extra costs)

I ordered my item and it arrived on 7th August in Nairobi… it is my first order ever from Aliexpress and it seems stuck at some place… i have a personal postal address and I have just been there and no notification card yet… how does this go? Or the clearing process now will take 2 weeks? It is remote control…

Copy the tracking number and use this link to search http://postglobal.posta.co.ke/postglobaltrack/Track.aspx

Copy the tracking number and use this link to search Track your PCK Shipment also use track17 app

Asante

Haiya it is already at my post office… let me go there now… ADDRESSEE ADVISED TO PICK UP THE ITEM

Asante sana… Just collected it now…

It works for China post registered mail and Singapore post. Inshort if the shipping method is registered mail you can track upto your local post office but if unregistered like China post small ordinary packets and yanwen economic air mail are only trackable on tracking sites and apps like 17track and only when still in china.